• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Voice In The Dark - Minotaur Press (Top Cow company)

275 posts in this topic

Exclusive advance preview of #4 from CBR!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=20277

thanks for the preview !! I think I mentioned before that I've added the book to my pull list. Now I never have to worry about bouncing all over town to get it !! Can't wait to see the rest of the issue now ! :whee:

Just read the new issue & of course it was awesome. If I was in that situation with that little sorority skank , she would've got her :censored: kicked ! It's gonna be interesting to see what happens there. Also , I'm getting more & more intrigued by this "Campus Killer" - I'm starting to come up with a few theories there which I'll keep to myself. I actually hope I'm wrong & I'll never see it coming !! I'm sure that will be the case ;) Keep up the great work !!! (thumbs u

Well, #6 has finally dropped the series under 3k, so unless the trade does big numbers, #7 may be the last of Zoey for a while. It's rough, but that's life. I'd like to come back to it one day, but I need to make a living.

I'll likely be launching something new in late 2014, and it'll be a 5-issue mini. That's how I'll do everything going forward, 5-issue minis. Unless you're BKV or Remender or Fraction, new books can't sustain an ongoing structure.