• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Voice In The Dark - Minotaur Press (Top Cow company)

275 posts in this topic

so annoyed !!! I was sooooo excited to pick up the new issue Wednesday . first shop : didn't order . second shop : only ordered 1 copy ... yes , one copy and it was already gone ! grrrrrr !!!! Hopefully my boyfriend can find it for me today.

What city/shops?

Hey Larime!

Were you able to meet your goal for Amazing Arazona?

:)

I think so!

so annoyed !!! I was sooooo excited to pick up the new issue Wednesday . first shop : didn't order . second shop : only ordered 1 copy ... yes , one copy and it was already gone ! grrrrrr !!!! Hopefully my boyfriend can find it for me today.

What city/shops?

Hey Larime!

Were you able to meet your goal for Amazing Arazona?

:)

I think so!

Ordered 2 sketch covers earlier today broski. Thanks!

Well I will be sending someone with cash to buy sketches from you!

So please give amazing arazona updates! (thumbs u

I'll announce if I'm going for certain!

just got this in the mail

IMG_20140118_212934_678.jpg

Awesome!

I would rather have a colorized version every two months vs. the black and white. Ben Templesmith at #3 is nice. I sure would like to see him do some art.

I'm sorry you're not enjoying the grayscale. It's not a matter of time, it's a matter of me not being a colorist, and myself and many readers feeling that the grayscale is more fitting with the themes.

image_zpse46c9dd4.jpg

db0e2d25-fb13-4334-88bc-c1b1a826c1d2_zps23b2b97d.jpg

Laramie was extremely gracious in signing my books and sketching my blank cover. His family are super cool people, they chatted it up with everyone just telling cool stories about the comic books industry. Thanks, Laramie, for your time, once again.

As promised, I finally purchased #1 to give it a shot.

I was very impressed and will pick up the other 2 issues out.

Very good writing so far.

And what a gigantic 1st issue.

Only thing I don't care for is words like 'Rents. I'm sure it's a younger crowd thing. But Brian Wood does the same thing and he's one of the all-time best writers. Pretty small dislike for a solid book.

Pat

Only thing I don't care for is words like 'Rents. I'm sure it's a younger crowd thing. But Brian Wood does the same thing and he's one of the all-time best writers. Pretty small dislike for a solid book.

Pat

Thank you! That's high praise! And to be fair, she also used the word twatwaffle.

Pat

Thank you! That's high praise! And to be fair, she also used the word twatwaffle.

lol

Pat

Bro, T-Waffle is good times!

I exclaimed it to my wife after I read it.

People are slow to respond because they are trying to visualize what it means.

Pat

Pat

lol at twatwaffle

let's see ... the first shop that didn't even order it was Ontario Comics . The shop that only ordered 1 copy that they already sold was Atomic City Comics . Both in Philadelphia. My boyfriend was able to get me a copy at another shop we frequent in Levittown . It just annoyed me that I wasn't able to pick it up the day it came out , I ended up getting it 4 days later :(

Edited by BedlamBabe913