• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

For any completest out there, I am on Batman and Detective since the New 52

Barnes and Nobles just put out the 23.1 newsstand covers. They are the same as the 2D but carry the $3.99 cover price instead of the $2.99 cover price.

So those are the newsstand versions? I bought a Poison Ivy one last week at a newsstand in NYC.

(thumbs u

After subs were filled the only 3D covers hitting the shelves tomorrow are at my LCS are:

Action Comics , Teen Titans and Green Lantern.

luckily we will start the day with all 3d available on our shelves. Some won't last long but i still have 4 of week 1 and 5 of week 2 on the rack so holding up ok

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/09/17/some-comics-may-be-late-for-some-east-coast-stores-this-week-but-youll-get-over-it/

So the diamond order of 8 comic stores has been destroyed...I'm wondering if that is going to affect the scarcity of the 3D covers...maybe on the east coast...?

Poor driver..R.I.P.....We had 2 boxes on that truck. Some 3D covers were in there. Diamond says they are overnighting replacements.

So more taking 3d comics on their way to lcs to be differed to replace the other stores. The word allocation is very appropriate to this event. :)

Sorry to hear about the driver. Think a lot more print runs will be affected by this?

Availability won't have any noticeable effect, and no other stores will be affected. a sad event for sure

How many covers come out tomorrow. I just saw a pic and the store had 14 3D covers.
Yep, fourteen is the number for tomorrow. Midtown has a pic of each (but none available).

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/weeklyreleasebuy.asp?cat=61&wdate=9/18/2013&pl=19

Wait...so Jokers Daughter doesn't come out this week? Huh........

You don't see me trying to sell a $4 DC book with a high print run for $125 - $175 graded.

And you don't see me screaming oh my god "Sixth Gun" is gonna be a TV series - better rush out and get them! - Proud to say I've never owned a copy for re-sale.

You are doing it wrong.

How many covers come out tomorrow. I just saw a pic and the store had 14 3D covers.
Yep, fourteen is the number for tomorrow. Midtown has a pic of each (but none available).

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/weeklyreleasebuy.asp?cat=61&wdate=9/18/2013&pl=19

Wait...so Jokers Daughter doesn't come out this week? Huh........

Nope, comes out the final week.

Picked up 11 of the 14 for cover in my usual haunts. Went straight to eBay to pick up two of the others and I just need the Dial E cover but not going to pay £20 for it!

One of the staff at the LCS where I have my standing order said they have people lining up at 9am and he described them as bedroom sellers lol

Picked up 11 of the 14 for cover in my usual haunts. Went straight to eBay to pick up two of the others and I just need the Dial E cover but not going to pay £20 for it!

One of the staff at the LCS where I have my standing order said they have people lining up at 9am and he described them as bedroom sellers lol

No surprises there having seen the amount of sellers on .co.uk after the first week.

My LCS doesn't cater for a large population and everything I have heard suggests that the smaller orders overall add up to the likelihood of me even seeing all of the Bat titles for cover not being good. *sigh*

Scooped all 14 covers at Midtown Times Square about an hour ago. In and out in 10 minutes, not really crowded at all. No indication of any short stacks from what I could see. I'm glad next week is the last week for these!

Been fun though!