• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

any consensus as to what is selling out the fastest....dial e definately

Deathstroke was stupid....poor art also.

dial e not selling at all for me. Just sitting on the shelf for now

Hit two comic stores at lunch.

I was pressed for time so I am not sure what I ended up with.

Second store (limit one on this week's books) had almost everything but no Cheetah. I may have gotten 13 of 14 there but am not sure. I also got Bizarro from week one (only week one book I did not have) and two copies of Creeper. Not sure what else.

First store had no limits but owner took my stack and made sure he had one on the shelf for each book I took 2 or more of. Got Cheetah and Ras Al Ghul for sure along with a few others.

Well, you tried, Gator. Better sell them to us. :insane:

wow, I am not even close to selling out of of dial e and deathstrokes yet...guess I should feel fortunate....

Ive only sold out of ras a ghul for some reason (so far)

I only was able to find 7 of the covers, and you probably have the other ones I need: deathstroke, dial e and the other 5 (shrug), wish you was closer.

x2 please :hi:

if I have any after Friday I will (thumbs u

My impressions of this week's haul.

Shadow Thief. 7.3 I like the story and art. I was not familiar with this villain.

Deathstroke 23.2 Cover is awesome. Story is the origin again. Artis like someone started it and another finished it. uneven.

Cheetah 23.1 I like the origin which I never read fully. Bloody cheetah bloody.

Arcane 23.1 great 3D cover. The art starts out detailed then gets rushed. Odd story for a villain I have not heard of.

Hel 23.3 I am not a fan of the Krypton based villains.

Dial E 23.3 I couldn't follow the story. The art is like each penciller got 2 pages. Bizarre comic.

Black Hand 23.3 I like the story despite plot falls. Get shot, go to jail? A walking dead hero.

Rogues 23.3. Looks it is the DC sinister six. D-list version. Yawn.

Scarecrow 23.3 A Forever Evil Tie-in with other villains. I was hoping for an in-depth origin longer than the movie.

Clayface 23.3 This was a great read. It reminds me of the Thing's humor but more violent. I will have to pick up the Clayface appearances.

Penguin 23.3 I am not a penquin fan since the Devito image was burned into me. This Penguin is more business like, confident and evil. What a well written story.

Lex Luthor 23.3 Never a fan of this villain. Not a bad read. There are times that Luthor looks like the 30's Henri character in some panels.

Eclipso 23.2 The Phillip Tan art at the start is stunning. It becomes uneven through the comic. The story is above average.

Ra's al Ghul 23.3 Ok everything. Follows the Dark Knight movie. Is Thalia alive?

I thought this was a good week of comics vs. the last two.