• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

I think Joker's Daughter andHarley are probably worth hanging on to for a bit. The rest I see as 3D only. 2c

I think Swamp Thing / Arcane might be a sleeper, one of the best covers and low print run on both 3D & 2D hm

I think Joker's Daughter andHarley are probably worth hanging on to for a bit. The rest I see as 3D only. 2c

I think Swamp Thing / Arcane might be a sleeper, one of the best covers and low print run on both 3D & 2D hm

It's my favorite cover of the lot.

I didn't go through all 209 pages but went through a lot of them. Is there a reason why the Joker's cover the only one that's transposed? The teeth and gun are in the opposite hands on the 2d vs 3d cover....

Thanks

Detective 23.2 Harley Quinn: The 3D cover has the card suits floating above Batman's head but the standard cover doesn't.

Batman 23.1 & Tec 23.2 are the only ones I have seen so far that have a variation between the 3D cover and the Standard cover.

Even though JD currently sell for a tad more than Harley, many people won't ever get back what they've lost buying this book way too soon. Harley has been steady and rather strong. Graded copies are selling well to. This book is a good read, great character and should eventually edge past JD.

Even though JD currently sell for a tad more than Harley, many people won't ever get back what they've lost buying this book way too soon. Harley has been steady and rather strong. Graded copies are selling well to. This book is a good read, great character and should eventually edge past JD.

let's hope so, cuz I have ZERO copies of JD, but quite a few of Harley 3D :)

I was surprised the LCS got a shipment of several 3D titles in today. No JD, HQ or Ivy, but at least 20 titles for the wednesday crowd.
I got a bunch last week too...diamond is just releasing all the unused reserve stock (against damages or shorts)...next week should be the last of it...

I was surprised the LCS got a shipment of several 3D titles in today. No JD, HQ or Ivy, but at least 20 titles for the wednesday crowd.
I got a bunch last week too...diamond is just releasing all the unused reserve stock (against damages or shorts)...next week should be the last of it...

My shop didn't get any extras.... :sorry:

Shouldn't take much longer for JD to crash into the $10 and less range. :eek:

Capture_zps07ebc2b1.jpg

Anyone who spent more than $30 for this book is probably trying to jump off the "Titanic" right about now. lol

Hey, is anyone getting these books graded? I've been watching Ebay and the first wave of graded books are coming back but they're not selling for much over $40. Considering what you pay for CGC, thats not much including cover price. I'm not sure what I want to do with mine. Grade 'em or wait till Fan Expo (I live in Ontario) and get a few of them signed and graded.

Still pretty sure this is just a fad and these book will all be back to cover price in no time.