• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!

37 posts in this topic

Hello All,

As noted, above, I have these 2 comics for sale or trade.

Feel free to use PM or the takeit.gif character...

Detective Comics 34 is a CGC 7.5 Restored.

$1,675 (includes Shipping to US/Canada and 3% Paypal Fees)

Walt Disney's Comics and Stories 1 is a CGC 1.0.

$995 (includes Shipping to US/Canada and 3% Paypal Fees)

Feel free to make an offer on one or both...I will pay Paypal Fees and Shipping, so your offer would be what you pay.

Trade: I will trade up (I can add money), and would like to trade for an Amazing Fantasy 15 or a nice Detective Comics/Batman. Feel free to send me something, that you think I may be interested in, but again, I only want to trade up. I don't mind trading both for one (even throwing in money with my 2 comics for your 1), if it is worth it.

**Since I am new to the board and, understandably, people are a little uneasy sending one thousand plus dollars to strangers, here are a few of my profiles:

Ebay: http://myworld.ebay.com/ronnieeinnor

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ron-cantrell/29/562/690

***PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL HAVE ACCESS TO MY LAPTOP, BUT I WILL BE ON VACATION THE WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 9TH; THEREFORE, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SHIP ANYTHING UNTIL MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 16TH***

Detective Comics 34

9679559357_e49b8b62ea_k.jpg

9679559421_16dd746996_k.jpg

Walt Disney's Comics and Stories

9670111941_5d1a4e3a0d_o.jpg

9670111943_0dc4b8a045_o.jpg

Trade: I will trade up (I can add money), and would like to trade for an Amazing Fantasy 15 or a nice Detective Comics/Batman. Feel free to send me something, that you think I may be interested in, but again, I only want to trade up. I don't mind trading both for one (even throwing in money with my 2 comics for your 1), if it is worth it.

Payment: I prefer Paypal, but I am open.

Shipping: If you are in the US/Canada, I will cover shipping; if not, I can use the cheapest means (if you prefer), to get these items to you, but I can't promise that I will cover Shipping worldwide. I am going on vacation from 9/7 - 9/14...while I may have my laptop with me, there is no way I am going to leave these comic books in a hotel room; therefore, I will certainly keep in contct, but I would NOT be able to ship during these days.

Thanks,

Ron

Welcome to the boards and good luck with your sales. You should upload your photos to Flickr or something like that, then you can link to the photos. Enable full screen editing when you are posting, click on the icon that looks like an image icon, and paste the link there.

Also, keep in mind that the more you show, the easier time you will have selling. There are some guys here who light their cigars with thousand dollar books, but for most of us we really need a good look at what we are buying before dropping four figure dollars.

It is...besides the first wrap being detached (and, not quite as white as the other pages), the pages are pretty nice, to be over 70 years old. There are a few small tears, at the top of some of the pages (much like the tear on the left page in the picture "AC Wrap 8"), but nothing major. I really, really wish I could find a cover for this one...I have purchased comics for my kids, but none for me. I wanted this one to be mine, but I can't find that cover ANYWHERE.

Here are pics of every single Superman page:

Superman 1

Superman 2

Superman 3

Superman 4

Superman 5

Superman 6

Superman 7