• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedigreed SA Marvel First Issues or First Appearances

121 posts in this topic

I initially thought you had cropped out some of the edges of this book.

I brought it to show a couple people at NYC Comicon a week ago and I've owned the book for years and I still took a second look at the scan!

Nice HG book!!

I've seen a lot if stunning Green River books around lately - do you know how big the collection originally was?

About 2,400 according to research by Brad Hamann:

http://www.pedigreecomics.com/article.php?article_id=8

Much obliged (thumbs u

There are multiple copies of many of the books in the Green River collection. For example there are 2 FF 45s posted in this thread.

First Hulk cross-over:

FF12.jpg

Wow talk about a dream book to own, shows like a 9.4. Just love it!

.... NICE, Bob....and a full CCA stamp to boot. That's a keeper..... who needs a higher grade than that ? Were you the original purchaser from Roter? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Were you the original purchaser from Roter? GOD BLESS...

Yes, this comic was in the very first batch of Pacific Coast books (simply called original owner books back then) offered on the PCE website back in the spring of 1999. I had been looking for a copy of this ish that was a bit under ultra-high grade, and owing to the very small amount of chipping this one fit the bill.

Yes, this comic was in the very first batch of Pacific Coast books (simply called original owner books back then) offered on the PCE website back in the spring of 1999. I had been looking for a copy of this ish that was a bit under ultra-high grade, and owing to the very small amount of chipping this one fit the bill.

......you da man ! I remember those books in the CBM......They sold out FAST..... Richard was able to get the 13, for some reason it was still there. Probably because it had two small tears on the back cover and was "only" a 9.0. He sold it to me a little while back and it's always been one of my favorite FF's. Ithink it might be the ONLY book from this collection that's never been slabbed lol It looks like the rest of the collection except for the tears..... front is easily a 9.2..... GOD BLESS...

......you da man ! I remember those books in the CBM......They sold out FAST..... Richard was able to get the 13, for some reason it was still there. Probably because it had two small tears on the back cover and was "only" a 9.0. He sold it to me a little while back and it's always been one of my favorite FF's. Ithink it might be the ONLY book from this collection that's never been slabbed lol It looks like the rest of the collection except for the tears..... front is easily a 9.2..... GOD BLESS...

Pacific Coast :cloud9:

I am glad to own a copy.