• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Correct me if I'm wrong but Cyborg was created at Staar Labs and not Lexcorp, correct? Just trying to get my facts straight.

I'm not sure why but my mind went straight to that scene where Cyborg is created once I saw this pic.

Having Cyborg as a cameo would be a great way to intro the JL movie, I think. Especially now with so much tech running around, he could interface himself with an iPhone :D

yeah in the New52 he was part of the accident cause by Darkseid, but i think the lexcorp part in BvS could be a test run of metallo.

thinking about this while watching Monster University i think we need to have some superheros movies come out in March that way the films distant from each other and have some room to breath.

Latino-Review said that JL release date is May 5th, 2017.

here is the original source from the last post. WB/DC movie plans

Im catching up after a few days and I'm a bit confused. The article says the release date for BvS: DOJ is scheduled for May 2016 release with Shazam set for a July 2016 release, is that correct? Isn't that cutting it a a little too close to one another? Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of not having to wait a whole year for a DC installment but I figured it would be better to space them out more. But if DOJ is rescheduled to 2017 (bummer) I wouldn't mind Shazam filing in but boy is that movie going to be difficult to pull-off. Also, this Flash/Green Lantern movie is personally my favorite one of the bunch because I absolutely love those Silver Age funny books. I can't wait to see the castings for those two roles, that's assuming Grant Gustin isn't their decision for the cinematic version.

Im catching up after a few days and I'm a bit confused. The article says the release date for BvS: DOJ is scheduled for May 2016 release with Shazam set for a July 2016 release, is that correct? Isn't that cutting it a a little too close to one another? Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of not having to wait a whole year for a DC installment but I figured it would be better to space them out more. But if DOJ is rescheduled to 2017 (bummer) I wouldn't mind Shazam filing in but boy is that movie going to be difficult to pull-off. Also, this Flash/Green Lantern movie is personally my favorite one of the bunch because I absolutely love those Silver Age funny books. I can't wait to see the castings for those two roles, that's assuming Grant Gustin isn't their decision for the cinematic version.

Speaking of Green Lantern. I wonder who or what version of Green Lantern will in the movie? hm

Speaking of Green Lantern. I wonder who or what version of Green Lantern will in the movie? hm

Hal is easily explained moreso than Guy/John/Kyle, the rest kind of need Hal to have been GL already and i'm thinking they're not counting the last movie (shhh) (it wasn't that bad)

that's why i said its better to release movies in march were there's no big movie out and take march that way is not to close or move july to august. that way WB/DC can have March, August, and November/December doing the year.

if these does turn out to be true does that mean that each phase starts with MOS movie.

What do you mean?

MOS 3

MOVIE X

MOS 4

MOVIE Y

Something like that?

yeah something like that

Kevin Tsujihara and Diane Nelson Chime In On WB's DC Properties

Another shareholder questioned Warner Bros.' strategy with DC Comics, which has lagged behind Walt Disney Co.'s Marvel Entertainment, and criticized the studio for not doing enough to develop female characters from its library. Warner Bros.' Tsujihara acknowledged that DC Comics has not done as well as he would like but added that there is wonderful opportunity there and promised that the shareholder will be "happy and proud" down the road. DC Comics President Diane Nelson chimed in that Warner Bros. is trying to differentiate from Marvel, which will become apparent soon. As for exploiting more female characters from the DC Comics properties, Nelson said a priority is creating properties that will appeal to young girls.

i think these could be the list of movies they are thinking about you can add and change the movies after MOS 2.

Phase I

Man of Steel

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (May 2016)

Shazam (July 2016),

Sandman (Christmas 2016),

Justice League (May 2017),

Wonder Woman (August 2017),

Flash/Green Lantern team-up (Christmas 2017),

Phase II

Man of Steel 2 (March 2018)

Batman (August 2018)

Aquaman (Christmas 2018)

Batman v Superman: Worlds Finest introduction of Supergirl (March 2019)

Justice League 2 (August 2019)

Shazam 2

i think these could be the list of movies they are thinking about you can add and change the movies after MOS 2.

Phase I

Man of Steel

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (May 2016)

Shazam (July 2016),

Sandman (Christmas 2016),

Justice League (May 2017),

Wonder Woman (August 2017),

Flash/Green Lantern team-up (Christmas 2017),

Phase II

Man of Steel 2 (March 2018)

Batman (August 2018)

Aquaman (Christmas 2018)

Batman v Superman: Worlds Finest introduction of Supergirl (March 2019)

Justice League 2 (August 2019)

Shazam 2

Can you re-do this list with DVD/BluRay release dates?

;)

Report: Jason Momoa is Aquaman in ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’

Back in April Batman News exclusively reported that Momoa had signed a contract and joined the cast of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and now we know who he’ll be playing! HitFix reports that Momoa has been cast as Aquaman, and that Zack Snyder has already finalized his designs for the character so shooting can take place soon.

If anyone can make Aquaman interesting, Momoa would be one I would think could do it.

Peter David Aquaman?

Aquaman17_%281996%29.jpg

Another one on this news/rumor.

Jason Momoa Is 'Totally' Playing Aquaman in BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE After All

In addition to Snyder already "finalizing his designs for the character so shooting can take place soon," the usually credible Drew McWeeny further reveals just how Aquaman will come into the picture. As many expected, it seems the mass destruction in the final act of Man of Steel will have an impact on Dawn of Justice, with Lex Luther using it to make Superman "look like a monster" and it also upsetting Aquaman. "What we're hearing is that he is not pleased about the World Engine and what it did to the Indian Ocean," says McWeeny.

Now that is interesting. So other supers wanting to take on Superman initially.