• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite Copper Age covers

256 posts in this topic

Sienkiewicz's work on Moon Knight doesn't get nearly enough credit. His covers on the later issues were truly groundbreaking. The #29 is one of the all-time best covers, and the original art exists in someone's collection. I own the #28, and love it. I would love to own the #29... such a simple cover..... the best ones always are.

Sienkiewicz's work on Moon Knight doesn't get nearly enough credit. His covers on the later issues were truly groundbreaking. The #29 is one of the all-time best covers, and the original art exists in someone's collection. I own the #28, and love it. I would love to own the #29... such a simple cover..... the best ones always are.

I don't know. I really think your Crisis art is much nicer than that Hulk 340 due to the detail in the back ground. There's just so much empty whiteness in that Hulk art...