• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW YORK COMIC CON 2013 NYCC Exclusives

609 posts in this topic

Didn't meet any boardies except for Evil Ash.

Started spending early and bought DC 3D covers (Harley, Joker's daughter, etc.), Catwoman 23s, East of West 1, many Adventure Time C and D cover variants (including 1-4), Image exclusives, Diamond exclusives, DC exclusives (needed a box for these), Valiant exclusives, and Archie exclusives.

I checked the Marvel line at least 3 times and had no interest in waiting 3 hours for their 2 exclusive comics. I might check them out first thing tomorrow if they have any left.

Including 21 books I brought from home I submitted over 50 Walking Dead books for signnature series (along with a Todd Ugliest Kid 1). Submitted the Adventure Time, Catwoman, and DC 3D covers for blue label. I think I spent the bulk of my time at the CGC booth today.

Tomorrow I will try to get the Archie and some of the DC books signed but will most likely give all of them to CGC for grading either way. I may also bring in some Chew books to see if I can get them signed as well.

Looking forward to checking out some panels between the signings tomorrow.

I will probably buy some more comics but have gone well above and beyond anything that could be considered my budget already.

Didn't meet any boardies except for Evil Ash.

Started spending early and bought DC 3D covers (Harley, Joker's daughter, etc.), Catwoman 23s, East of West 1, many Adventure Time C and D cover variants (including 1-4), Image exclusives, Diamond exclusives, DC exclusives (needed a box for these), Valiant exclusives, and Archie exclusives.

I checked the Marvel line at least 3 times and had no interest in waiting 3 hours for their 2 exclusive comics. I might check them out first thing tomorrow if they have any left.

Including 21 books I brought from home I submitted over 50 Walking Dead books for signnature series (along with a Todd Ugliest Kid 1). Submitted the Adventure Time, Catwoman, and DC 3D covers for blue label. I think I spent the bulk of my time at the CGC booth today.

Tomorrow I will try to get the Archie and some of the DC books signed but will most likely give all of them to CGC for grading either way. I may also bring in some Chew books to see if I can get them signed as well.

Looking forward to checking out some panels between the signings tomorrow.

I will probably buy some more comics but have gone well above and beyond anything that could be considered my budget already.

Sounds like a near perfect day and lugging around that many books is a workout lol Bonus !

Sounds like a near perfect day and lugging around that many books is a workout lol Bonus !

My back was killing be when I stopped buying. Between the books I left with CGC and the box Comic Connect was nice enough to store for me I left the show with less than 10 comics.

With than being said I will sleep well tonight.