• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much is your collection worth(approx.)?

96 posts in this topic

Would someone like to make a ball-park estimate as to what some of the biggest BSD's collections would be worth on the open market ? devil.gif

Interesting question. Let`s break it down by just looking at some of the top books in one of the top SA BSD`s collection. What would be your estimate of the market value of each of the following books? My guess is these books alone would probably represent over 50% of the total value of the collection.

Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 9.6

Amazing Spider-Man #1 CGC 9.8

Avengers #1 CGC 9.6

Fantastic Four #1 CGC 9.4

Incredible Hulk #1 CGC 9.4

Journey into Mystery #83 CGC 9.6

Strange Tales #101 CGC 9.6

Strange Tales #110 CGC 9.6

Tales of Suspense #39 CGC 9.6

Tales to Astonish #35 CGC 9.6

X-Men #1 CGC 9.8

Would someone like to make a ball-park estimate as to what some of the biggest BSD's collections would be worth on the open market ? devil.gif

Interesting question. Let`s break it down by just looking at some of the top books in one of the top SA BSD`s collection. What would be your estimate of the market value of each of the following books? My guess is these books alone would probably represent over 50% of the total value of the collection.

Avengers #1 CGC 9.6

X-Men #1 CGC 9.8

NONE OF WHICH I CAN AFFORD.....

How sad, such a pretty list.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Avengers #1 CGC 9.6

X-Men #1 CGC 9.8

$2.5 MM?

Go,go Gadget Calculator! Comic rich and money poor.That usually describes me.

Interesting posts,gentlemen.Who is BSD and how do I find out his address? devil.gif

Some very impressive totals.More impressive to me are some of books I`m seeing listed! And dupes/doubles none the less!

Beyonder I like your philosophy on it all. thumbsup2.gif

Go,go Gadget Calculator! Comic rich and money poor.That usually describes me.

Interesting posts,gentlemen.Who is BSD and how do I find out his address? devil.gif

Some very impressive totals.More impressive to me are some of books I`m seeing listed! And dupes/doubles none the less!

Beyonder I like your philosophy on it all. thumbsup2.gif

His name is...... gossip.gif

Avengers #1 CGC 9.6

X-Men #1 CGC 9.8

As fun as looking at big CGC numbers is, the top SA collections are only an appetizer to be contemplated before looking at some REAL comic collections. I'll take your gaudy numbers in their shiny cases and raise you two books:

Allentown Detective #27

Edgar Church Action #1

hail.gif