• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

Actually, it was rather good, perhaps even the best one yet. A cliffhanger no less.

I liked it.

Then again, I'm not as hard to please as some of these other dillheads.

Ha!

Being hard to please is a good thing.

Actually, it was rather good, perhaps even the best one yet. A cliffhanger no less.

I liked it.

Ha!

Until you need the pills.

I liked it.

Ha!

Sorry to hear about your problem. Anyways, I'll probably go on being a dillhead. Whedon and company were on the edge with their past endeavors. Seems they've gone the route that Spielberg and Lucas went. Being part of the mighty mouse machine. Fine, keep the movies "special". I've got no issue with that. Just show the world what the rest of the Marvel Universe has to offer. There are so many supporting cast members in the wings. :preach:

I liked it.

Ha!

Sorry to hear about your problem. Anyways, I'll probably go on being a dillhead. Whedon and company were on the edge with their past endeavors. Seems they've gone the route that Spielberg and Lucas went. Being part of the mighty mouse machine. Fine, keep the movies "special". I've got no issue with that. Just show the world what the rest of the Marvel Universe has to offer. There are so many supporting cast members in the wings. :preach:

at it's current ratings trajectory, there will be more supporting cast members in the wings than viewers

Well they explain some, but not enough for me. Yep they going to drag this out. I don't think we will find out until last episode or even Until "the Winter soldier"

One thing, he's not fully human anymore.

I stopped watching a long time ago, but have to admit that all these articles about the great revealing of Coulson's magical trip piqued my interest. I can't actually find anywhere saying what it was. Could someone throw a spoiler please?

edit. Thought there would be an answer in less than 1/2 hour, here. Guess everyone stopped watching? (shrug)

Here is the spoiler for anyone else interested

Edited by bronze_rules

I stopped watching a long time ago, but have to admit that all these articles about the great revealing of Coulson's magical trip piqued my interest. I can't actually find anywhere saying what it was. Could someone throw a spoiler please?

edit. Thought there would be an answer in less than 1/2 hour, here. Guess everyone stopped watching? (shrug)

Here is the spoiler for anyone else interested

No one can say anything. Some minor stuff was revealed, but we the viewers still have no idea what really happened or how he was brought back to life.

I want to know when last night's episode was filmed - the issue of "Forbes" that Skye was holding is the one that is currently on the newsstands (and Forbes is a bi-weekly magazine)!

I want to know when last night's episode was filmed - the issue of "Forbes" that Skye was holding is the one that is currently on the newsstands (and Forbes is a bi-weekly magazine)!

They probably have the covers lined out ahead of time.

She's a time traveler.

Kang!!!!!!!!!

I only like Coulson and the nerds. The rest of the crew is just one dimensional for me.

Grump Mae. Tall Dark Handsome kung fu guy. Snarky hi-tech chick. If it got cancelled, it wouldn't bother me.

I rather stick with Arrow.

I can't wait for Arrow season two to be on Netflix. I watched all of season 1 because everyone was raving about it and I was nonplussed at best. I'm hoping season two is the good one.

If you enjoy 30 something angst, long smoldering close-ups, more flashbacks than a bad acid trip and DC characters popping up every episode you'll find it more exciting than a day spent locked in an Orgasmatron.

I can't wait for Arrow season two to be on Netflix. I watched all of season 1 because everyone was raving about it and I was nonplussed at best. I'm hoping season two is the good one.

If you enjoy 30 something angst, long smoldering close-ups, more flashbacks than a bad acid trip and DC characters popping up every episode you'll find it more exciting than a day spent locked in an Orgasmatron.

The only thing left to happen is for Susan Lucci to guest star.