• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

What was the thing in the tank?

Big? Blue? My guess is it was Kree.

The fact that Skye survived the blood transfusion would suggest she is too.

zarekkree1.jpg

I think the same can be said for coulsen.

What was the thing in the tank?

Big? Blue? My guess is it was Kree.

The fact that Skye survived the blood transfusion would suggest she is too.

zarekkree1.jpg

I think the same can be said for coulsen.
hm

Not a clue. Nice to see lorelei resurrected from obscurity.

I haven't seen the latest eps yet. Lorelei?! Cool. I'd almost forgotten about her. There was an issue of Thor I read more than the usual number of times...

Not sure that I agree with the author's premise. I don't know that much of the audience expected monumental events involving key Marvel characters right out of the gate. I'd have been happy simply with more reminders that we're in the Marvel Universe. Appearances by lesser known Marvel characters, etc.

Not sure that I agree with the author's premise. I don't know that much of the audience expected monumental events involving key Marvel characters right out of the gate. I'd have been happy simply with more reminders that we're in the Marvel Universe. Appearances by lesser known Marvel characters, etc.

Reading the posts on here it appeared that most people wanted exactly that - some comic book character turning up in every episode.

Read the article. I wished it was about how they were going to stop telling sucky stories and start telling good stories.

Less concerned about how much the show "feels like a Marvel movie".

I tired of this show quickly...

I just felt is was way too cheesy, and the only likeable characters were Coulson, and the two goofy scientists.

I know they have a huge demographic to hit, but I just couldn't get into it...

I may give this another try one day, but I doubt it.

So, I still have not seen one episode of this since the Holiday Break...

:shy:

-slym (feels he is letting his thread down) :lol:

Don't feel so bad. There have only been like 2 new ones. They took another long break during the Olympics.

I'm hopeful it will get better but honestly if it doesn't by the end of the season I can find something else to spend my time on.

Oh and I kept it on the same channel to watch the goldburgs show after "was supposed to be about the goonies" that was slightly disapointing

Still have Vikings and GoT to watch :)

I tired of this show quickly...

I just felt is was way too cheesy, and the only likeable characters were Coulson, and the two goofy scientists.

I know they have a huge demographic to hit, but I just couldn't get into it...

I may give this another try one day, but I doubt it.

That's exactly what I thought, I watched it for as long as I could.