• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

been saying skye was inhuman since last fall, while still the leading candidate, wondering a little bit if she might be an eternal now....

I'm still leaning Inhuman, especially with some of the things that Raina said, things like (paraphrasing here) "waking things inside of me".

I firmly believed she was Luna for most of the year, then switched to Crystal, given QS age. But, I'd be just fine if she ends up being sersi :cloud9:

those lines you mention could also reference eternals, the evolution theme is definitely hitting one of these kree related groups. Thanos' lineage bears remembering as well.

Edited by CBT

Exactly. I wonder what others thought? hm

Also - how the heck did Garrett find himself in a position to be able to get into that regeneration chair?

Did they just walk away and leave him in the room with it?

Before he comes into the scene from below, you see his metal box broken open and a technician down on the floor. Why he would have been taken to Cybertech's facility, definitely is a plot-hole ignored for the very fun pay off of killing him off comically and without question.

Very Wheddon-esque thing to do.

Edited by CBT

Exactly. I wonder what others thought? hm

Also - how the heck did Garrett find himself in a position to be able to get into that regeneration chair?

Did they just walk away and leave him in the room with it?

Before he comes into the scene from below, you see his metal box broken open and a technician down on the floor. Why he would have been taken to Cybertech's facility, definitely is a plot-hole ignored for the very fun pay off of killing him off comically and without question.

Very Wheddon-esque thing to do.

They didn't take Garrett there, that was where they took him into custody... It appeared to me that he had overpowered his guards before they got him out of the building and had gone to the Deathlok regeneration room to get an "upgrade" before fighting his way out of the facility.

been saying skye was inhuman since last fall, while still the leading candidate, wondering a little bit if she might be an eternal now....

I'm still leaning Inhuman, especially with some of the things that Raina said, things like (paraphrasing here) "waking things inside of me".

Garret also mentioned "the mists".

Inhumans :cloud9:

Garret also mentioned "the mists".

Inhumans :cloud9:

Did he mention the "mists?" Man, I must have missed that but if so, that's a big clue right there.

inhumans has been the lead hypothesis for 6-8 months. Not saying its not still the leading candidate, but they also hinted and feint MODOK big time for the clarvoyant(doesnt like to be touched, etc), and then pulled a switcheroo.

As I said, I was sure Skye was Luna, then switched to Crystal when QS age was more apparent in Age of Ultron, but I just think Eternals could also be there.

Inhumans are for sure coming at some point, doesnt mean it necssarily starts here. Thanos is an Eternal, so they are ALREADY confirmed to be in the MCU. Just a question of how much back story they want to cover.

Eternal or Inhuman, the kree connection and lack of negative effect by Kree DNA works.

How does that hypothesis tie in with Garrett, and then Coulson, making the "doodles" on the wall?

It's like in "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" when everyone who had encountered the aliens started making things that looked like Devils Tower.

The "doodles" that Garrett & Coulson made are basically a Dreyfus Mashed Potato Sculpture of Devils tower. Possibly coordinates to lead them somewhere?

Edited by gadzukes

How does that hypothesis tie in with Garrett, and then Coulson, making the "doodles" on the wall?

It's like in "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" when everyone who had encountered the aliens started making things that looked like Devils Tower.

The "doodles" that Garrett & Coulson made are basically a Dreyfus Mashed Potato Sculpture of Devils tower. Possibly coordinates to lead them somewhere?

Interesting.

Those drawings were similar to the ones Ward saw in that Russian(?) facility, where he was wearing those glasses to fill in for Coulson's former student who had one of those exploding eyes(Episode 4):

AoS104_Mystery.jpg

I have to re-watch the episode, but was the Clairvoyant's mission for her to take a photo of that wall?

I really hope Fitz is written out now :wishluck:

I don't know, Fitz kinda grew on me. Its a shame they write him out of the series by turning him into a vegetable, or at least, that's what I got out of it.

I don't think the show needs 2 "scientists" and i'm not ashamed to say Simmons wins on looks alone. Personally i would also get rid of May and Skye too and bring in Maria Hill (since her other show ended) and Sharon Carter.

Those drawings were similar to the ones Ward saw in that Russian(?) facility, where he was wearing those glasses to fill in for Coulson's former student who had one of those exploding eyes(Episode 4):

AoS104_Mystery.jpg

I have to re-watch the episode, but was the Clairvoyant's mission for her to take a photo of that wall?

kind of reminded me of the plans sent in the movie Contact

or a diagram of a circuit board. maybe even a complicated flow chart

they could be directions or a machine design. not sure

I too was sick of the goofy school boy crush and him acting like a scared boy afraid to tell her how he felt. If I am stuck at the bottom of the ocean with her, my first thought after thinking we are dead is probably "hey, might as well try to hit that"