• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Farlaine the Goblin : Self Published Comic Book
2 2

168 posts in this topic

So happy I threw the limited edition retailer version back into the dollar box because it was a little dinged up...

I don't really buy into that hype list though. it says east of west is hot and i don't see ebay results justifying cover price on them...my lcs has 1 - 3 at cover

So happy I threw the limited edition retailer version back into the dollar box because it was a little dinged up...

I don't really buy into that hype list though. it says east of west is hot and i don't see ebay results justifying cover price on them...my lcs has 1 - 3 at cover

lol

notsure-1.jpg

I just received 2 copies of #1 with 2 different sketches and a copy #2, which I didn't have time to read yet, also signed and sketched, or doodled in. lol

These are going in the old PC and if I figure out how to post pics on here, I will post them Sunday.

The first book was fun and I'm hoping the same for the second. Does anybody know who is writing/drawing this book ? I can't make out the signature. I'm surprised somebody isn't taking credit for this book.

I just wanted to give a friendly shout out to the CGC folks, who offered to grade a few copies of our first book for free.

Here's one they sent back, in all it's hyperventilating glory.

cgc-98-farlaine-1.jpg

nice...is it the fire or 1st print version? Will cgc designate which one it is?

This is the first print. We had about 10 left at the NYCC and CGC picked from there.

This one does show the date as 4/13, which is what's listed inside the First Printing(April).

The Fire Printing lists September inside, so I'd expect a slabbed book to show 9/13 - but I haven't seen one yet.

Edited by FarlaineTheGoblin

For anyone who was curious, the trade paperback of the first story arc of Farlaine the Goblin is being solicited in Previews this month(June)!

You can ask your local comic book shop to order you a copy, or order it online through a place like Mid Town Comics:

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=FARLAINE+GOBLIN+TP+VOL+01_1354534

It costs $13, runs more than 131+ pages, and will collect Books 1-3 as well as the short story The Tinderlands(first time in print!)

For those who love big long strings of numbers, the ISBN is: 978-0-9890058-3-8

I highly encourage everyone to order vast quantities of this book and give them out to friends, family, the postman, random people on the streets, or even talking dolphins, should you know of any(you may need to flip the pages for them if they don't have opposable flippers).

Rock on.

STK645956.jpg