• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Farlaine the Goblin : Self Published Comic Book
2 2

168 posts in this topic

Howdy gang!

I'm taking a year off the day job to finish the series, Books 5-7 straight in a row.

I'm mentioning this here because I'm doing a Kickstarter: http://kck.st/1qBQfJC

Lotsa cool stuff in there. First printings. Stuffed Farlaines. Alternate covers by Skottie Young, Charles Paul Wilson III, Larry MacDougall.

The coolest though is the ORIGINAL ART. These are the only 10 pages I've ever released from the series and only for this KS. My mom doesn't even have a page. Scans on the KS page, or a couple below for a taste.

Thanks!

-j

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v96wrjr5xlx48vy/page31.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9nh9oy7zm2qp5uj/page29.jpg?dl=0

Edited by FarlaineTheGoblin

Backed.

Just reached the project goal with my pledge for another page.

Wanted to wait a few days with it, but the OA pages are selling really fast

some questions:

Am i right that the $225 option is the only way to get a 1st print of #1

btw.: Is there a chance to add another pledge without paying international shipping costs a second time ?

Edited by Zalgardos

Backed.

Just reached the project goal with my pledge for another page.

Wanted to wait a few days with it, but the OA pages are selling really fast

some questions:

Am i right that the $225 option is the only way to get a 1st print of #1

btw.: Is there a chance to add another pledge without paying international shipping costs a second time ?

Thank you!!! So exciting to hit the goal the first day. I'm loving that people are digging the art! Another one just sold a minute ago. 7 gone already!

The only way to get the first printing is in the Super Mega Fan reward, but that's mostly because I only have a limited amount and don't want to oversell. Assuming that reward doesn't sell out(x25) I should have copies left over at the end. On May 19th message me and we can work it out:) They're valued at $50/each.

And sure, anyone could combine shipping on any pledges if they wanted to send to one location. Because of the added weight it may fall between the two shipping estimates. I'm not familiar with the KS admin system, but I assume there's a simple way to refund money for overpaid shipping.

:applause:

Congrats ! I'm happy for you ! That was quick and you deserve it. I wish you were doing more than 7 but I get it. You have a story to tell and all great stories have an ending.

The once you're done, there's always the next story! And what's to say the next story isn't even better?

:applause:

Congrats ! I'm happy for you ! That was quick and you deserve it. I wish you were doing more than 7 but I get it. You have a story to tell and all great stories have an ending.

The once you're done, there's always the next story! And what's to say the next story isn't even better?

Farlaine better return at some point. :sumo:

Farlaine better return at some point. :sumo:

I hope so! If I could pay the bills with the work, I'd be drawing him in a monthly!

Farlaine needs more people to know he exists!! Help spread the word! Face tattoos and rental zeppelins are both encouraged.

:)

His appeal is endless IMO. I'm surprised animation or kid networks haven't been poking you for a deal yet.