• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Storms grading?

78 posts in this topic

Whenever I apply for loans I always put Bob Storms down on line one as a reference. I usually leave the other lines blank, heck one time I didn't even fill out the rest of the application. I always get immediate approval and usually some small kitchen appliance too. Bob is awesome.

Whenever I apply for loans I always put Bob Storms down on line one as a reference. I usually leave the other lines blank, heck one time I didn't even fill out the rest of the application. I always get immediate approval and usually some small kitchen appliance too. Bob is awesome.

:roflmao:

Bob's good to work with. He's also happy-go-lucky, super sensitive, and in touch with others feelings........ hm hm hm:fear:

And make sure to send insulting-low low-ball offers on his books! :D

:whistle:

I did that once quoting GPA. A month later, his price was the price the next copy sold for. He was right, GPA was.... a little behind.

I did that once. Chuck Norris called me to complain.

I agree with that, same here. The thing about Bob - besides how funny he is - is how seriously he takes care of his reputation. Knowing the only way to do it is provide great books, grading and service. As he said once about himself in an interview, he's proud to be known for finding the tough book, and doing the right thing. This is what you get with Bob.

Did we mention, he's also very funny? :D

Rock-solid grading, honest guy and importantly - he will work with you on pricing.

Would anyone else like to see Bob in a senior position at CGC ? :popcorn:

Sure, but why would he take the pay cut? ;)