• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see your ROBOT covers!
5 5

344 posts in this topic

I really like a lot of the Avon Strange Worlds title. I was at the show for a little bit on Saturday, saw that book, thought about it for a while, decided to maybe come back for it later, and then got sidetracked by a couple MLJ Blue Ribbons at Terry O'Neill's booth. Glad to see at least it didn't leave town!

Edited by cosmic farmboy

Great book. One of the best robot covers. I'm sure it made the show worthwhile attending. Congrats! (worship)

Thanks Steve, it felt like the best deal at the show.

I really like a lot of the Avon Strange Worlds title. I was at the show for a little bit on Saturday, saw that book, thought about it for a while, decided to maybe come back for it later, and then got sidetracked by a couple MLJ Blue Ribbons at Terry O'Neill's booth. Glad to see at least it didn't leave town!

:o Lucky for me you passed on it.

Given this kind of response, I will add some interior shots as time permits, but in the Shadow of the Atomic Age thread, as that seems a more appropriate venue.

bri417a2_zpsb750bd7e.jpg

:o(worship)

If George Jefferson was a comic collector and he bought this book, this is what he'd say.

Well we're movin on up,

To the east side.

To a deluxe apartment in the sky.

Movin on up,

To the east side.

We finally got a piece of the pie.

bri417a2_zpsb750bd7e.jpg

:o(worship)

If George Jefferson was a comic collector and he bought this book, this is what he'd say.

Well we're movin on up,

To the east side.

To a deluxe apartment in the sky.

Movin on up,

To the east side.

We finally got a piece of the pie.

Note the woman in the red dress. :D