• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

For anyone following Sideshow's sdcc reveals they are slaying it! I decided to pass on XM's new cap for the new Predator maquette coming out. Great time to be a collector!

Now it's time to start selling stuff.

For anyone following Sideshow's sdcc reveals they are slaying it! I decided to pass on XM's new cap for the new Predator maquette coming out. Great time to be a collector!

Yeah, it's insane. I was all zeroed in on the DC stuff (Bane, Croc, Huntress), and today they blindside us with a new Predator Maquette and that amazing Wolf LSB. Might have to prioritize those and get the DC stuff later. I still majorly regret passing on the Wolf LSF. I had it in my cart but couldn't pull the trigger. :facepalm:

And I think there will be more surprises. Bet they're gonna show that new Venom at the show.

Very nice. I really like that shelf.

Bestå from Ikea, with Glassvik doors. The staple of many statue collectors. :)

Yeah, but you arranged the pieces very neatly. So many collector cram 2-3 1/4 scale pieces in each Besta cube, and it just ends up looking too cluttered.

Anyone gonna get Bane?

Definitely getting it. Probably going to cash my points for it because it's gonna be expensive.

Anyone gonna get Bane?

Definitely getting it. Probably going to cash my points for it because it's gonna be expensive.

I'd have to see the full reveal to decide, I'm more interested in Freeze and Two-Face when they ever get made.

Anyone gonna get Bane?

Looking forward to seeing it in SD, and Huntress.

Lucky dog. This is the year to be at SDCC. Their best showing by far in recent memory, and we haven't even seen it all yet.

Yeah, it's insane. I was all zeroed in on the DC stuff (Bane, Croc, Huntress), and today they blindside us with a new Predator Maquette and that amazing Wolf LSB. Might have to prioritize those and get the DC stuff later. I still majorly regret passing on the Wolf LSF. I had it in my cart but couldn't pull the trigger. :facepalm:

And I think there will be more surprises. Bet they're gonna show that new Venom at the show.

Lmao I did the same thing with Wolf! I kept telling myself it'll stay in stock. I'm excited for venom too. The mcfarlane portrait with the comm and the XM are going to look great together.

Lmao I did the same thing with Wolf! I kept telling myself it'll stay in stock. I'm excited for venom too. The mcfarlane portrait with the comm and the XM are going to look great together.

That's the irony with "open edition" pieces; no one wants to order because theoretically they could make and sell them forever, but because no one orders they end up making fewer than you'd expect and you can't get them after they sell out without paying a premium.

I gonna get charged for my black suited spiderman pf in the next week. I also have another 1/4 scale Spider-man coming from Brazil I believe this month too. I just sold my Carnage comm ex and Green Goblin, Hobgoblin and carnage lsb are for sale too along with a whole slug of Bowen busts.

I got to make room for that new Goblin with the stupid goggles....

I gonna get charged for my black suited spiderman pf in the next week. I also have another 1/4 scale Spider-man coming from Brazil I believe this month too. I just sold my Carnage comm ex and Green Goblin, Hobgoblin and carnage lsb are for sale too along with a whole slug of Bowen busts.

I got to make room for that new Goblin with the stupid goggles....

Are you referring to the Iron Studios Spider-Man?