• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

In the room with all the boxed up busts those are ikea detolfs. the idea is to move the detolf out of my paint room and into the office and to get rid of the glass cubed things which don't keep dust out very well. The detolf do allow dust in also so neither are perfect. I think I have a better pic of the detolfs let me look. This is embarrassing in my pics my room is in a state of constant mess. I hear there is a besta that works even better for 1/4 scale statues too.

IMG_2049_zpsfb141361.jpg

In the room with all the boxed up busts those are ikea detolfs. the idea is to move the detolf out of my paint room and into the office and to get rid of the glass cubed things which don't keep dust out very well. The detolf do allow dust in also so neither are perfect. I think I have a better pic of the detolfs let me look. This is embarrassing in my pics my room is in a state of constant mess. I hear there is a besta that works even better for 1/4 scale statues too.

Bestas are great for 1/4. Here's an old pic.

20160210_220821_zpssblzyd6d.jpg

Or Pax if you want to go big

20150217_115717_zpsokzu6ydh.jpg

Edited by AnthaiHERO

IMG_2049_zpsfb141361.jpg

I mainly have the Bowen mini-busts, so I think the detolfs would probably work better than anything else.

Thanks!

After buying this Harley Quinn looks like I'm buying a catwoman PF now

This is how it starts. These things are like crack.

Oh now you need a Joker to go along with them, oh and then a Poison Ivy to go along with the Catwoman and Harley...man, I had to leave this hobby, too expensive to have $500+ statues sitting on my shelf. I sold Modern Age Batman Bust, Joker Ex, Harley Ex and Catwoman Ex...I don't miss them but they do look amazing. Only kept Keir, Queen of the Dead, Apocolypse, Superman and Modern Age Batman

They're not too bad. I wish they did larger Walking dead ones. I have the Rick one and its fantastic. I used to have the master chief which had amazing production paint.

I really liked the rick, but I didn't pull the trigger. I'm going to get the negan one now though.

I just got this one. One of my all time favorite series

I am afraid to ask what this is, it's probably blasphemy that I don't know but I honestly don't recognize it.

I was thinking the same thing. It looks nice, but I have no idea who it is.

I just got this one. One of my all time favorite series

I am afraid to ask what this is, it's probably blasphemy that I don't know but I honestly don't recognize it.

I was thinking the same thing. It looks nice, but I have no idea who it is.

I believe it's the main character from the Uncharted video game franchise.