• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Sta. Maria CGC sketch opportunity round 3

62 posts in this topic

i still havent seen anything for mine from the last opp i thought i was a part of. is he still working on some from round 2?

Hey Todd what was your request? He's almost done with round 3

It was a magneto on xmen 1 blood blank. ill resend you the PM

i still havent seen anything for mine from the last opp i thought i was a part of. is he still working on some from round 2?

Hey Todd what was your request? He's almost done with round 3

It was a magneto on xmen 1 blood blank. ill resend you the PM

(thumbs u

Kudos to Michael, he really took care of the books. All 18 books from round 2 came back 9.8

Definitely a challenge, considering the books go through customs, go the artist, go through customs again on return to us and then to cgc

mariapsylocke.jpg

Bea-uuuuuuuuu-tiful! Which lucky got this one and does he have a burglar alarm? I need to know for...reasons... :whistle:

That one is mine...and the code for my alarm is 12345. It is the same code I use for my luggage. (Not sure how many people will catch that 25 year old reference.)

mariapsylocke.jpg

Bea-uuuuuuuuu-tiful! Which lucky got this one and does he have a burglar alarm? I need to know for...reasons... :whistle:

That one is mine...and the code for my alarm is 12345. It is the same code I use for my luggage. (Not sure how many people will catch that 25 year old reference.)

How can we forget Spaceballs? "Yogurt, I hate Yogurt. Especially with strawberrys."

Congrats on your amazing sketch.