• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Afterlife with Archie - Monthly Series
3 3

730 posts in this topic

With Afterlife with Archie #23 being the 1st appearance book, does anyone think these books will get any attention?

Archie #612 - The evil organization C.R.U.S.H. and Mad Doctor Doom have turned the town of Riverdale into a real-life horror film! Now Archie, as the special agent “Man From R.I.V.E.R.D.A.L.E.,” is face-to-face with a zombie showdown! Can Archie and his friends stop them before the whole town turns into the “Walking Dazed”?

a612.650.jpg

and Archie #629 which was in stores 1/25/12, about 10 months before #23 - 'Archie Meets KISS,' Part 3: 'Rock 'n Roll All Fright.' In part three of the most historic team-up in comics, the Archies learn more about what brought the KISS members to Riverdale, and how the two groups have to unite to stop a band of monsters from turning Riverdale into a forgotten town, full of zombified teens!

The variant covers for the 4 part run is in the same style as Afterlife with Archie #23.

2236032-archie_629_01_fcb.jpg

Thoughts?

Whats the first 9.8 on ebay/GPA recorded sale going to be?

Hopefully I'll find out soon. :)

I want the right of first :takeit: depending on price of course

I expect grades Monday on my Bettys :wishluck:

On modern fast track?

Naturally

Wow that's under 10 day turn around.

Bought and shipped Oct 9th. I feel Monday is the day to get the news.

The earliest they could have gotten them is the 11th unless you sent them overnight, which would be expensive. Or unless you live close to CGC like I do.

That's a really quick turn around.

just another bad purchase on ebay lol that will be sent back at least it was not the zombie Coplay variants i am waiting for i should receive two of those tomorrow. can't wait hope they look good or i will be send them to you to fix lol i hear you do great work.

just another bad purchase on ebay lol that will be sent back at least it was not the zombie Coplay variants i am waiting for i should receive two of those tomorrow. can't wait hope they look good or i will be send them to you to fix lol i hear you do great work.

i just got my zombie cosplay in this past week and had to take out a few dents in the cover, came out nice.

I will say this, there are some production non-color breaking creases that don't really come out. They are at the middle staple and are pesky.

un64.jpg

Got these 2 in today also from a great board member who felt i needed them in my collection he sent some great looking copies.

I Luv the cover stock on these. Very different. Glad to see they looked good. My LCS still had plenty. I am pretty sure they only did the 200.

un64.jpg

Got these 2 in today also from a great board member who felt i needed them in my collection he sent some great looking copies.

I Luv the cover stock on these. Very different. Glad to see they looked good. My LCS still had plenty. I am pretty sure they only did the 200.

yes they came in great condition thanks for pushing me to get them.

Whats the first 9.8 on ebay/GPA recorded sale going to be?

Hopefully I'll find out soon. :)

I want the right of first :takeit: depending on price of course

I expect grades Monday on my Bettys :wishluck:

On modern fast track?

Naturally

Wow that's under 10 day turn around.

Bought and shipped Oct 9th. I feel Monday is the day to get the news.

The earliest they could have gotten them is the 11th unless you sent them overnight, which would be expensive. Or unless you live close to CGC like I do.

That's a really quick turn around.

I just checked my CGC order status page. Shows received on 10/14/13 Monday a holiday up here in Boston. They like me better? lol