• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Afterlife with Archie - Monthly Series
3 3

730 posts in this topic

I wrote up a quick review about it in my blog, but overall you guys and gals need to read this series. It's such a fantastic take on the whole zombie thing, and it's also surprisingly heartbreaking. (and I'm not just saying that because of my weird emotional attachment to the characters.)

Ok, I took your advice and back ordered a copy. But I don't know, I mean you can't write a good Archie horror book if the Groovy Ghoulies aren't in it.... :sumo:

I wrote up a quick review about it in my blog, but overall you guys and gals need to read this series. It's such a fantastic take on the whole zombie thing, and it's also surprisingly heartbreaking. (and I'm not just saying that because of my weird emotional attachment to the characters.)

Ok, I took your advice and back ordered a copy. But I don't know, I mean you can't write a good Archie horror book if the Groovy Ghoulies aren't in it....

Got Sabrina.

Different series but still first appearance.

Obi-Wan: So what I told you was true... from a certain point of view.

Luke: A certain point of view?

Obi-Wan: Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

Ok, I took your advice and back ordered a copy. But I don't know, I mean you can't write a good Archie horror book if the Groovy Ghoulies aren't in it....

Got Sabrina.

^^

Obi-Wan: Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

lol

I know what you mean. I battle with the same thing on the East of West RRP vs EOW #6 being the Ranger's first appearance.

lol

I know what you mean. I battle with the same thing on the East of West RRP vs EOW #6 being the Ranger's first appearance.

Previews cover had him first. :roflmao:

lol

Previews cover had him first. :roflmao:

:roflmao:

Maybe I am just too pickey, but after going through 150 books I picked out two(both Betty covers) that I think are worthy of 9.8 or better. These covers REALLY show flaws. I still like the stock but wow... I don't expect to see many 9.8s and the people that do grading on these may be surprised if they didn't use a keen eye.

Maybe I am just too pickey, but after going through 150 books I picked out two(both Betty covers) that I think are worthy of 9.8 or better. These covers REALLY show flaws. I still like the stock but wow... I don't expect to see many 9.8s and the people that do grading on these may be surprised if they didn't use a keen eye.

hm

Good to know. I've got raws.. but I won't sub them from here... instead I'll be looking to pick up some graded copies for my personal collection.... LOVE these covers.

So, are orders for Issue 2 already in and can't be adjusted at this point? I know that was how it was in the old days. I guess I'm wondering if Archie has already committed a specific number of copies to print for Issue 2 at this point, or if they can still increase the print run as orders continue to come in for the next issue to meet demand.... hm

Edited by dane323

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200975900391?ssPageName=STRK:MEBOFFX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1427.l2649#ht_82wt_1399

Just want to confirm this is the rarest cover at this point the RRP of Archie. NOT MY LISTING

Actually there were 400 made

You sure herd it was only 200. hm

Herd it from the guys at the Archie booth, it seem liked that had a lot of them at one point. I sold one to a girl waiting on line, she wanted Robert Hack to sign it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200975900391?ssPageName=STRK:MEBOFFX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1427.l2649#ht_82wt_1399

Just want to confirm this is the rarest cover at this point the RRP of Archie. NOT MY LISTING

As an aside, I really loathe the 'I'm not a professional grader, but...' line. For the love of god, we all know you're not a CGC employee. There are probably only like a dozen 'professional graders' in the world and they're not allowed to buy and sell comic books while employed as such.

And using that lame azz line doesn't absolve the seller of anything. If it shows up less than NM, I'm just going to send a message saying, 'I'm not a professional buyer, but I'm opening a Paypal dispute because your book is a POS.'

Sorry. /Rant

Edited by Solar