• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Afterlife with Archie - Monthly Series
3 3

730 posts in this topic

raqx.jpgk8ko.jpg

I got one of the two copies I was waiting for its like no one knows how to ship anymore but looks like none of the spine creases were color breaking it needs a good press hope the one I get tomorrow looks better. (shrug) I guess the book is so rare any condition is better then none what do you think should I return or keep?

raqx.jpgk8ko.jpg

I got one of the two copies I was waiting for its like no one knows how to ship anymore but looks like none of the spine creases were color breaking it needs a good press hope the one I get tomorrow looks better. (shrug) I guess the book is so rare any condition is better then none what do you think should I return or keep?

Was yours from a tattoo shop shipping label?

Also, be careful buying any of the Afterlife with Archie #23 variants. People are often advertising them as NM and they are clearly not. The covers show creases badly and being magazine sized comics they are prone to damage easier.

Didn't pay attention to it the thing came in a envelope with taped to a piece of cardboard Just one nothing covering the actuall comic.

Same way mine came, just got really lucky.

yes just looked it had a tattoo shop label behind the new eBay label. (shrug)

Didn't pay attention to it the thing came in a envelope with taped to a piece of cardboard Just one nothing covering the actuall comic.

Same way mine came, just got really lucky.

yes just looked it had a tattoo shop label behind the new eBay label. (shrug)

homer-simpson-doh.jpg

I always take a day or 2 to think about things when I'm upset about a beat up comic. It doesn't happen a lot and intent matters to me. I now have a limited edition EOW reader lol

I would give him a chance to make it right.

Edited by The Authority

Ya know, I wondered the same thing. This book can get damaged quite easily. I picked up a bunch of uncirculated copies and only a handful were high grade. Most had spine creases and corner dings. Still, it's now a tough book to locate in ANY condition.

Meck