• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Afterlife with Archie - Monthly Series
3 3

730 posts in this topic

Well, (thecomicmarketnh) just flooded Ebay with multiple different listings on Ebay all offering quantities.

*Shakes head*

The MUCH smarter approach would have been to sell them one by one in a slow bleed to keep the prices higher.

Won't be surprised to see this book under $12 in no time.

and I say this as somebody who does not own an Afterlife 23 Variant.

Edited by ZaCrew

Hi Larry, just bought this book from you on Amazon :) thanks for the quick reply about shipping too!!!

Tip:

Here's the KEY issue to get:

( it's the first appearance of the Archie Zombiverse )

Sold out at the distributor level.

This variant was DM only, not on newstand.

LIFE WITH ARCHIE #23 FRANCAVILLA CVR

ARCHIE COMIC PUBLICATIONS

(W) Paul Kupperberg (A) Fernando Ruiz & Various (CA) Francesco Francavilla

"Archie Marries Veronica" - Tragedy has struck Riverdale! Upon hearing the news of Clay's shooting, the gang all rally around Kevin in support. Will Clay survive or meet a heartbreaking end? As Reggie and Betty contemplate the future of their reality show, others struggle with life-altering decisions. Moose's political opportunity of a lifetime is presented before him but is he prepared for it? And what news does Veronica have to divulge that will shake up the family business forever?

"Archie Marries Betty" - Archie and his business partners have just booked the biggest band in the world for their club's opening night! All that's left is to schedule the opening act - is an Archies reunion in the cards? Cheryl continues to fight the good fight with her chemo treatments and having a friend like Veronica along makes it all the more bearable. Don't miss this touching issue that proves no matter how rough life gets in Riverdale, the gang is ready to take on anything life throws at them - together.

Magazine size, shipped last week.

m644.jpg

I wonder what the print run will be on these? hm

That's only going to be direct market though I believe. I think Archie does more newsstand and bookstore business than direct. Not sure if the variant is direct only or not though.

This is both good and bad as a reader, but I'll take the schedule change over fill in artists and rush jobs...

In order to allow this phenomenal creative team to provide the same level of quality on subsequent issues that they did on issue #1, Archie has adjusted the release schedule from monthly to every six weeks. The revised schedule is as follows:

#2 on-sale moves from 11/13/13 to 11/20/13 (AUG130985 & AUG130986)

#3 on-sale moves from 12/11/13 to 1/1/14 (SEP130883 & SEP130884)

Issue #4 is being re-solicited in the November PREVIEWS (#302) with new order codes.

http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/1/71/977?articleID=140451

Hi Larry, just bought this book from you on Amazon :) thanks for the quick reply about shipping too!!!

Tip:

Here's the KEY issue to get:

( it's the first appearance of the Archie Zombiverse )

Sold out at the distributor level.

This variant was DM only, not on newstand.

LIFE WITH ARCHIE #23 FRANCAVILLA CVR

ARCHIE COMIC PUBLICATIONS

(W) Paul Kupperberg (A) Fernando Ruiz & Various (CA) Francesco Francavilla

"Archie Marries Veronica" - Tragedy has struck Riverdale! Upon hearing the news of Clay's shooting, the gang all rally around Kevin in support. Will Clay survive or meet a heartbreaking end? As Reggie and Betty contemplate the future of their reality show, others struggle with life-altering decisions. Moose's political opportunity of a lifetime is presented before him but is he prepared for it? And what news does Veronica have to divulge that will shake up the family business forever?

"Archie Marries Betty" - Archie and his business partners have just booked the biggest band in the world for their club's opening night! All that's left is to schedule the opening act - is an Archies reunion in the cards? Cheryl continues to fight the good fight with her chemo treatments and having a friend like Veronica along makes it all the more bearable. Don't miss this touching issue that proves no matter how rough life gets in Riverdale, the gang is ready to take on anything life throws at them - together.

Magazine size, shipped last week.

m644.jpg

Thanks!

DM me details so I know which order is yours ( I sold a TON )

I'll personally pre-screen your copy, upgrade yourshipping & throw in a CGC "hook up"

Well, (thecomicmarketnh) just flooded Ebay with multiple different listings on Ebay all offering quantities.

*Shakes head*

The MUCH smarter approach would have been to sell them one by one in a slow bleed to keep the prices higher.

Sorry,

I pulled 50 high grade sets to sell 6

months to a year out.

The rest go out now at market.

Sorry to bunch your panties...

*Shakes head*

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Lawrence will blow through his stack soon enough, he will have made his massive profits and move onto the next book. This series has legs and there will be plenty of time to sell copies in the future for even higher profit margins provided the series adds new fans, which I think it will. It's only been out a week, sold out in 12 hours, and Zombie-Mania is taking over what used to be called America.

It's a marathon, not a race. - and I know you already know that ;)

*Shakes head*

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Lawrence will blow through his stack soon enough, he will have made his massive profits and move onto the next book. This series has legs and there will be plenty of time to sell copies in the future for even higher profit margins provided the series adds new fans, which I think it will. It's only been out a week, sold out in 12 hours, and Zombie-Mania is taking over what used to be called America.

I agree that there is plenty of room for growth. Several generations have grown up on Archie and the gang and couple of gerations worth of zombie fans exist. Add that to the fact that this isn't a Marvel/DC size print run and it is a quality story with quality art and...bam ! You have the makings of a hit. 2c

*Shakes head*

I agree that there is plenty of room for growth. Several generations have grown up on Archie and the gang and couple of gerations worth of zombie fans exist. Add that to the fact that this isn't a Marvel/DC size print run and it is a quality story with quality art and...bam ! You have the makings of a hit. 2c

+1 :hi:

*Shakes head*

+1 :hi:

:hi: emezy

How is life in the BIG city ?

+1 :hi: Emezy and Authority

:hi: hey Nate

Authority sounds like the perfect day so far I need to read the same books myself on top of my 50 other super late reads.

:hi: Nate. Where have you hiding ? lol

50 ? Is that all ? Nah, just kidding around but I know what you mean and yeah, days like this don't get much better.