• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flash 123 Club

83 posts in this topic

I posted this one in the flash collectors thread and got no love,so I will try here. It is one of my favorite covers.

flash123_zps7c522ae9.jpg

:applause::cloud9::luhv::headbang: Infantino!

It was supposed to have Murphy Anderson also, GAcollectibles had this book for a year trying to line up a signing with him. His son stopped returning phone calls :cry: . I still love it anyways.

mine :cloud9:

A book I desired as a teenager and finally bought a few years back

I never under stand why colour touch is considered purple and sigs aren't....

flash123.jpg

Nice copy!

Color touch is considered resto because it's an additive process that's aimed at restoring a comic to its original state. The yellow SS lable is actually a qualified label, like the GLOD, but the qualification is limited to sigs.

the_more_you_know.jpeg

mine :cloud9:

A book I desired as a teenager and finally bought a few years back

I never under stand why colour touch is considered purple and sigs aren't....

flash123.jpg

PLOD or not it's a clean looking copy! Congrats on finally getting it! (thumbs u

I love this cover so much that I had Artboy99 (Karl) do a re-creation for me. Not in hand yet but I'm very excited to get it. I love the final product, it looks amazing! Thank you Karl for the amazing work! (worship)

flash123drawing_zps23c6f892.jpg

I love this cover so much that I had Artboy99 (Karl) do a re-creation for me. Not in hand yet but I'm very excited to get it. I love the final product, it looks amazing! Thank you Karl for the amazing work! (worship)

flash123drawing_zps23c6f892.jpg

AWESOME!!!!! :applause: Karl's stuff truly ROCKS (thumbs u

This was one of my first grails when i got back into collecting.

Was able to trade for my first copy about 25 years ago when I was a very part time dealer and doing LA comic book show. As I recall it was in the period inbetween when shows were at the Ambasador ( Where Bobby Kennedy was killed) and the current home of the Shrine auditorium.

flash123c2.jpg

flash123pp.jpg

flash123.jpg