• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage

347 posts in this topic

Went through the upcoming ha auction, not a lot of images posted yet. Seems like there are an awful lot of good midrange Kirby, buscema, Byrne, Schultz etc. There is a lot to choose from. I'm curious if there are enough buyers to keep up prices this time around....I'm sure there will be some nice deals that go through.

Went through the upcoming ha auction, not a lot of images posted yet. Seems like there are an awful lot of good midrange Kirby, buscema, Byrne, Schultz etc. There is a lot to choose from. I'm curious if there are enough buyers to keep up prices this time around....I'm sure there will be some nice deals that go through.

I'll predict continued strong sales for all the artists you mentioned... :popcorn:

I've got a bunch of pieces over at Heritage (my first ever consignment), so I'll be more interested in how they do than buying new stuff (though, there are 1-2 pieces that have caught my eye). hm

I've got a bunch of pieces over at Heritage (my first ever consignment), so I'll be more interested in how they do than buying new stuff (though, there are 1-2 pieces that have caught my eye). hm

Everybody has to cull the herd from time to time. Good luck!

I know the number tracked is a function of quality, but isn't there more OA than average? I vaguely recall (or someone told me) there are typically around 700 pieces, this time its 800+

Malvin

Its been well in excess of 800 lots for a while now. One recent auction had around 1100 lots.

PSA - The Miller page that is described as being from DD 171 is actually from issue 177. I emailed them about it, but it hasn't been fixed so thought I would alert people in case they didn't know. Don't think it really matters but it bothers me every time I scan this auction.

PSA - The Miller page that is described as being from DD 171 is actually from issue 177. I emailed them about it, but it hasn't been fixed so thought I would alert people in case they didn't know. Don't think it really matters but it bothers me every time I scan this auction.

Thanks for the info. (thumbs u

You can always email me at steveb@ha.com and I will get that kind of stuff taken care of.

There will definitely be some surprises, most of the stuff i'm looking at are close to my limit already....there are a few still sitting low, so ill cross my fingers.

one that surprises me a bit is this.....

http://comics.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7084&lotNo=92302&lotIdNo=87001

.....already at 8365.00 it looks more like Heck to me, look at medusa's legs and ankles, classic Heck. it does have Romita attached to it, and it is Spidey.....i'm just sayin' :)