• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage

347 posts in this topic

It`s funny how you`re trying to defend Boris but somehow have turned this thread from "I Thought Boris Kind of Sucks" to "Man, Boris Sucked a Whole Lot Worse Than I Could Ever Have Possibly Imagined".

:baiting:

Teal, then? hm

Walt occasionally posts layouts, prelims and various other odds and ends on Facebook, but most of the pencil pieces he posts there are usually work in progress for Charity auction pieces, and those are often tight.

Walt did a Thor & Beta Ray Bill commission for me in January 2012 and was nice enough to email me a scan of the pencils before he began inking and that was tighter than I would expect from an artist who inks himself. And yes, I'm well aware that when an artist in cranking on a monthly deadline certain shortcuts are necessary. Any one no if Byrne or Miller work as tight as Walt?

Before:722420789_o.jpg

After:http://cafurl.com?i=20645

What ... if I don't like Tim? :popcorn:

:o Is such a thing possible? I`m so darn likable! :sumo:

It was just a hypothetical :foryou: