• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

October Comiclink auction thread

83 posts in this topic

There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest around the boards for this one, but maybe it's just me. I've got one bottomfeeding win so far, with one book I'm locked in on in a few hours.

I did notice that a lot of the ASM prices seemed quite healthy, but I wasn't after any of them either.

Post 'em if you got 'em.

Auction after auction the same ASM books keep selling at high prices. They aren't rare or hard to come by. I don't get it. (shrug)

P.S. What I collect rules, what you collect sucks.

They may not be rare or hard to come by, but they are sweet.

:gossip: I wasn't ripping on ASM or people that buy them, just making an observation from a (during this auction) position of non-bidder.

Thanks for the reminder, I forgot about it (tells you my interest this month). I have a bunch of tracking bids. Today just have a chance at 1. Alot of lady in white comics today. Is this from the boardie who had the great lady in white thread, and then said he was going to sell them all.?

There are a few good books there... anxious to see how things turn out hm

Don't know about you guys, but I for one wish there were a few less ASM books in each CLink auction. Seems to take up so many pages just to list them all :(

Here are my two so far. I have another bid out that I'm serious about, but don't want to go any higher on so I'm leaving it alone. I figure that this pair for under $250 isn't a bad haul. I'm enjoying picking up nice VF books for cheap in these Clink auctions.

RADC9E572013919_95637.jpg

RAD845B12013108_17378.jpg

I got the Strange Worlds #1, the book I was targeting, so I'm pleased. I'm on my iPad so I can't link the pic.

Hold down and save the picture to the iPad and then upload it to photobucket or your image hosting site. Once it uploads you can touch the links and they automatically copy so you can paste them elsewhere.