• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

October Comiclink auction thread

83 posts in this topic

I got the Strange Worlds #1, the book I was targeting, so I'm pleased. I'm on my iPad so I can't link the pic.

Hold down and save the picture to the iPad and then upload it to photobucket or your image hosting site. Once it uploads you can touch the links and they automatically copy so you can paste them elsewhere.

I always just link to the Clink pics for posting in these threads, and I don't know how to bring up the photo properties to grab the URL. I'll post it tomorrow.

Here are my two so far. I have another bid out that I'm serious about, but don't want to go any higher on so I'm leaving it alone. I figure that this pair for under $250 isn't a bad haul. I'm enjoying picking up nice VF books for cheap in these Clink auctions.

RADC9E572013919_95637.jpg

RAD845B12013108_17378.jpg

Really nice pickups. Great eye appeal on both those books.

I completely forgot, and missed, this auction. Since when does the whole Silver Age auction end on the same night. It's usually two days.

It's a fairly small auction this month. The entire GA selection is only 4 pages.

first time bidding on this site, lost the FF#4, surprised it went that high with tape. Have 2 more books I'm looking to win tonight. :wishluck:

Well won the 178 but lost the 179

image_zps5b4439db.jpg

That worked out for you. (thumbs u

first time bidding on this site, lost the FF#4, surprised it went that high with tape. Have 2 more books I'm looking to win tonight. :wishluck:

Well won the 178 but lost the 179

image_zps5b4439db.jpg

That worked out for you. (thumbs u

Thanks!

I felt so bad selling mine that I purchased a raw a few days ago (currently on the PGM boards) and then bid on this one. lol

I didn't like anything in the Comic Connect offerings - their monthly's haven't anything I am looking for - their even auctions are always strong though.

Won this.

image_zps8509d17c.jpg

Not a priority book, would definitely like to have the Creature, Frankenstein and Mummy in the same condition. But this one was up so I thought I would go for it.

By the time it's all said and done I may have over-paid a bit, but I've seen at least one raw copy from a certain eBay seller go for nearly as much.

Won this.

image_zps8509d17c.jpg

Not a priority book, would definitely like to have the Creature, Frankenstein and Mummy in the same condition. But this one was up so I thought I would go for it.

By the time it's all said and done I may have over-paid a bit, but I've seen at least one raw copy from a certain eBay seller go for nearly as much.

Cool book! I bought a raw one from ebay and am eager to see how it grades out.

I was only interested in one book for this auction and am glad to say I got it

RADAB8D42013107_174327_zpsd2d8a1c7.jpg

I wanted one for a while now, but they were always out of my price range, and when I saw this I figured it was my only chance. It didn't have brittle pages and the cover wasn't detached, whitch are the main things that stops me from bidding on books of this grade.

I was only interested in one book for this auction and am glad to say I got it

RADAB8D42013107_174327_zpsd2d8a1c7.jpg

I wanted one for a while now, but they were always out of my price range, and when I saw this I figured it was my only chance. It didn't have brittle pages and the cover wasn't detached, whitch are the main things that stops me from bidding on books of this grade.

That is a great looking 1.0. I wonder what the back looks like.