• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yahoo - 20 Amazing Cosplay Costumes

35 posts in this topic

Not to nitpick an attractive girl, but she is a bit too skinny...

She's got a hot 70's Twiggy thing going on. I'll give her that. But her tattoos are absolutely atrocious.

Tats don't bother me. And I'm not saying she isn't attractive. I've always had a thing for red heads (probably all the time I spent as a pre-pubescent reading Spider-Man comics). But if she had a little bit more meat on her bones you'd be picking my jaw off the floor right now.

The older I get the less I find to complain about when it comes to how barely dressed women look.

lol

True. We really shouldn't critique scantily-clad women...

spidey.jpg

She's got a hot 70's Twiggy thing going on. I'll give her that. But her tattoos are absolutely atrocious.

Tats don't bother me. And I'm not saying she isn't attractive. I've always had a thing for red heads (probably all the time I spent as a pre-pubescent reading Spider-Man comics). But if she had a little bit more meat on her bones you'd be picking my jaw off the floor right now.

The older I get the less I find to complain about when it comes to how barely dressed women look.

lol amen to that!

Very attractive girl IMO.

What a shame. Skinny hot girl like that with that trailer trash krap inkwork on her arms. That ruins the whole thing. :(

I agree inkwork and cigarettes are an immediate turn off for me always have been.

She does need to eat some. The older I get the less I like toothpicks.

lol

True. We really shouldn't critique scantily-clad women...

spidey.jpg

That is one beautiful girl,MJ come to life. :luhv:

If you want to see some nice cosplayers about six pages back there was a thread on the Nashville Comiccon I posted some nice looking ladies if you want to take a look.

She got more work done than what she had in the original picture. At least her arm is filled up - but it doesn't look like she's upgraded the work.

Nice you started off with Yaya Han, the queen of cosplay.

More Yaya

Yea I have seen her before, but I didn't realize she was so prolific. :o I'd lover to hear her story and whether or not she funds the costumes herself or if she's sponsored or even paid. Just that Google image search shows dozens and dozens of costumes, looks like tens of thousands of dollars and thousands of man-hours. :ohnoez: