• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Fantastic Four #47

15 posts in this topic

If you go by the overstreet grading standards, a subscription crease is an automatic 4.0. No matter how pretty the book is. Which can be good for us collectors because if you can live with the sub crease you can get some glossy, vibrant cover books for the vg price. Then depending on the additional wear the grade can drop. But with the corner creases top right, bottom right corner. The 18 small spine creases, the bottom left corner crease running from the spine in the direction of the opposite corner approx. 3- 4 cm long. the cover rubbing thru the colour of Mister fantastic trousers and the Thing's torso, Nice book and with the defects described it is still a 4.0

By Overstreet I think southerncross is right – by CGC it could be a bit more, but not much, considered the other defects, so I’ll call it a VG/VG+ and that’s just fine.

I have to group it with others on a lot, so it’s just good to assign a fair grade. :)

Thanks to both! (thumbs u