• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 60 - KINGPIN COVER HIGH GRADE PART 2

15 posts in this topic

I saw Hector's copy of ASM #60 and I realized that I actually had two copies of this book. One not so high grade and then this copy which I am displaying here for your comments and discussion. The cover is very high gloss as you can tell in the scans. The corner bend on the LRHS of the front cover is not colour breaking although it appears that way in the scans. There are links to high res and super high res scans below each image. Your thoughts and critiques are always appreciated. Thanks!

ASM #60 Front Cover

H4dDC9P.jpg

High Res Scan Link

ASM #60 Front Cover High Res Scan

Super High Res Scan Link

ASM #60 Front Cover Super High Res Scan

ASM #60 Back Cover

LvyJ77y.jpg

High Res Scan Link

ASM #60 Back Cover High Res Scan

Super High Res Scan Link

ASM #60 Back Cover Super High Res Scan

Ok after 30 minutes on E-Bigs and other sites..........my unprofessional opinion would be a 9.0 chance of 9.2

-BC slight discoloration on very bottom 1-2-mm from edge or is that the pages below the edge?

-BC 1-2mm tear? by girls travel case

-very slightly blunted corners

-FC white dot about 1/2 inch above Spideys right belt ribside

-Are those what they call spine ticks by Marvel Comics Group 12 C

-Right side pages stick out from the cover almost 1mm

How is that?

Ok after 30 minutes on E-Bigs and other sites..........my unprofessional opinion would be a 9.0 chance of 9.2

-BC slight discoloration on very bottom 1-2-mm from edge or is that the pages below the edge?

-BC 1-2mm tear? by girls travel case

-very slightly blunted corners

-FC white dot about 1/2 inch above Spideys right belt ribside

-Are those what they call spine ticks by Marvel Comics Group 12 C

-Right side pages stick out from the cover almost 1mm

How is that?

Very good work. The dot on Spidey's rib is on some but not all copies of this book. (thumbs u

With the approx. 14 small spine stress I'm at 8.5 for this very pretty book. I just love the black covers but they can be so unforgiving when it comes to the slightest wear. Maybe 9.0. The corners are sharp and there is just a very slight wear on the bottom left hand corner