• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help grade a Ms. Marvel 18

14 posts in this topic

tough scans to grade from.

Front cover: lower right corner appears to have color breaking creases.

Back cover: can't really tell if the dark areas are water stains or dirt smudges.

Grade could be from 6.5-9.0, depending on what the flaws are. I would go with 7.0 if I guess the flaws correctly.

tough scans to grade from.

Front cover: lower right corner appears to have color breaking creases.

Back cover: can't really tell if the dark areas are water stains or dirt smudges.

Grade could be from 6.5-9.0, depending on what the flaws are. I would go with 7.0 if I guess the flaws correctly.

I didn't realize how poor the back scan was until I posted it, there's no dirt or water stains on the back at all, the only problem on the back cover is on the top, that discolored area is a I guess what can be described as a ripple.

i'm thinking 7.0-7.5...........is this the Mystique issue???

i think that 9.8 didn't meet reserve and it hit over $1200?!?!? blush.gif

Yes, and I have two of them, well my girlfriend has the other one that is way better than this one aside from a pen mark on the back.

Got them in a used bookstore, this was seven bucks, the other one was one.

i'm thinking 7.0-7.5...........is this the Mystique issue???

i think that 9.8 didn't meet reserve and it hit over $1200?!?!? blush.gif

Yes, and I have two of them, well my girlfriend has the other one that is way better than this one aside from a pen mark on the back.

Got them in a used bookstore, this was seven bucks, the other one was one.

Good score! 7.0 possibly higher or lower with better scans. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif