• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up!

950 posts in this topic

Does it sound cheesy that I am actually excited over what I found my recipient ? I am a Brooklyn born Italian American - we grew up living for this holiday.

If you don't wrap in the Sunday funnies, you will get the last raffle spot.

:D

-slym (bought a paper today just for that purpose!)

Bah - I may wrap it up in copies of 25¢ books that don't sell,

Does it sound cheesy that I am actually excited over what I found my recipient ? I am a Brooklyn born Italian American - we grew up living for this holiday.

I just joined a Meetup group specifically to participate in their secret santa exchange. So...

:juggle:

Oh, and I sent out my CGC exchange gift today. Here's hoping the recipient likes it! :banana:

I come to you with Peace and Love,

If you missed the deadline and want to join the frivolities, send in your form. After Friday the 29th I will absolutely, unequivocally, undoubtedly, assuredly, most definitely, super duper for reals not accept any further submissions.

Save the drama for your Mama, head to the chopper and submit now.

I bring this to you with Peace and Love

GG

You all realize it's still November right? Unless you're international, there's really no rush... (shrug)

But there are always those who put it off until the last minute, and then forget to ship it out until after the new year, if ever. lol

It all balances out this way. :insane: