• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up!

950 posts in this topic

Nothing here for me yet but there is still time. Looking forward to it.

Regardless, I hope everyone has a great holiday. Im spending this with my adopted daughter and three sisters we are fostering. I don't think I've ever seen children so excited as they are tonight. I just wish we could have provided for all the children who are in similar situations.

We are fostering my two grandsons,probably will be adopting them soon.The hard part is dealing with the courts and social workers.

I have a ton of respect for you my friend. (worship)

My sister and I were both adopted. You guys rock!! I salute you. :)

Still waiting for my gift, I can't wait! I also hope my person got his.

We have fostered a total of 4 all teens and adopted one.

It isn't easy but it is worthwhile and not monetary wise...

Only thing with older kids are they have been in the system usually quite awhile and have basically given up hope and their issues are a lot more difficult

But worth it

I got my gift ty

I was a bad SS and didn't get my gift out until Thursday. Should be there Monday. My terrible justification for being so late is I suck at wrapping and have horrible penmanship. Since I was a teenager all gifts go in a bag with tissue paper and a bow. Couldn't figure out how to get that to work via USPS.

Haven't recieved yet, but was asked for my email by GG, so I find that to be a little entriguing.

I was a bad Santa and just got mine out today. :sorry:

So maybe it will get there Christmas Eve if I'm lucky. My excuse is I was waiting on something to come from EBay to complete the gift. I won it on November 26th and it's still not here. Well if it does end up coming I guess I'll send it along to go with the other parts.

I just received my Secret Santa package! :whee:

Opened up the outer box to reveal 2 gifts wrapped in Spiderman paper and a very cool Darth Vader candy dispenser. :headbang:

The little kid in me immediately came out and it was hard to resist the urge to rip right into them. :eyeroll:

Can't wait to see what's inside and will post pics as soon as I open them.

Thanks Secret Santa!