• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up!

950 posts in this topic

My gift arrived yesterday!

I've been traveling so I haven't had the chance to open it yet. Can't wait!

Thanks again to GG, my secret santa and everyone else who made this possible.

Well everyone this has been a fantastic experience and as usual one of the annual highlights of the boards, for me at least. :lol: Thanks to Shin and Neil for making the raffle flawless!!

Every participant has received their gifts!! :whee:

This is GG saying "thank ya'll for coming out, God Bless you and goodnight"

Don't make this public you'll look bad. This thread isn't about the usual forum anomie. You weren't pleased with the CGC 9.8 slab with a small crack (that doesn't affect the book) that your Santa sent you, then next year don't participate.

I said this in a PM but that wasn't sufficient.

Since you removed yourself from both threads and placed me on ignore I'll assume you're cool with that.

Thanks

GG

Holy mackerel!

My secret Santa absolutely knocked it out of the park too! It was well worth the wait. As GG suggested, think of the delay as having a second Christmas.

Two incredible Christmases this year, I feel extremely fortunate. :cloud9:

I genuinely can't fathom how this guy can drive a car or go to the movies with balls that large? (shrug)

How dare you publicly and privately be so disrespectful to another member who was trying to send you something nice.

What did you send your Secret Santa as a gift? I didn't see your raffle donation, you must have forgotten to make one.

That's a really underhanded thing to do and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Ho ho Ho

Merry Christmas