• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread
18 18

2,885 posts in this topic

On 5/3/2024 at 11:30 PM, Silver Surfer said:

If you have all the key ones then you should because over time you could cherry pick them on the cheap. 

Yeah, that would be the plan.  I have a ton though there are still a lot left.  Then I decide if I do the Archie and other weird ones...then I rethink the project again ;)

On 5/10/2024 at 6:55 AM, Silver Surfer said:

For me I will probably keep it to the select covers/issues to I enjoy, maybe complete a Simonson Thor run or Byrne FF’s. There are just too many books.

The same goes for MJ's as well.   Only the keys are worth the excitement, and the excitement gets very expensive, very quickly.

On 5/9/2024 at 2:42 PM, davidpg said:

Yeah, that would be the plan.  I have a ton though there are still a lot left.  Then I decide if I do the Archie and other weird ones...then I rethink the project again ;)

Now that I am getting close to completing the Marvel and DC set I am wondering what I will do with them afterwards. I have about 8000 CPVs now and space is becoming an issue! Might be fun to do the Archie run, though... :)