• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread
18 18

2,874 posts in this topic

A customer asked me to bring whatever Jonah Hex books I may have to an upcoming show so I also used the opportunity to check my Jonah Hex CPV stock. 

This is the best of what I found...The #80, for an all black cover is dynamite.  Unfortunately, the Jonah Hex #91 with that sweet Neal Adams cover has a colour breaking crease on the back cover :cry: The rest are pretty dang good.  For some reason I really dig the "Hex" #15 cover.

With a press, a few of these would clean up ultra nice.

65.jpg

73.jpg

80.jpg

81.jpg

82.jpg

91.jpg

Hex 14.jpg

Hex 15.jpg

Hex 16.jpg

Edited by Wall-Crawler
more info added

5 hours ago, Wall-Crawler said:

A customer asked me to bring whatever Jonah Hex books I may have to an upcoming show so I also used the opportunity to check my Jonah Hex CPV stock. 

This is the best of what I found...The #80, for an all black cover is dynamite.  Unfortunately, the Jonah Hex #91 with that sweet Neal Adams cover has a colour breaking crease on the back cover :cry: The rest are pretty dang good.  For some reason I really dig the "Hex" #15 cover.

With a press, a few of these would clean up ultra nice.

65.jpg

73.jpg

80.jpg

81.jpg

82.jpg

91.jpg

Hex 14.jpg

Hex 15.jpg

Hex 16.jpg

Jonah Hex #91 is a beautiful cover swipe to a Superman cover

On 10/1/2017 at 1:35 PM, CanadianGothic said:

Have you guys sent any in for grading?

I have only submitted one  Canadian, a Miller DD for my 9.4 White collection, and was happy it received a 9.4 white :grin:

I realize that a 9.4 is unworthy in some collectors eyes, but that's the grade I love.