• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread
18 18

2,874 posts in this topic

@Silver Surfer 

Do you keep a list of what you already own? this collection so far has to be as big as a barn...:foryou:

I used to push the like button on covers I liked that you posted, now I realize that I was probably just getting in the way ha. Keep'em coming :o I hope there is some kind of list somewhere to know if you've got them all! What an undertaking (thumbsu

No list, that sounds like work. :bigsmile: What I need is more long boxes as I have a few hundred books that are just stacked up. I thought that I might want to first sort them by series but then I also want to sort out the books that would be worthy of grading but even that pile is getting too big. 

I think I'm going to try and grade a small batch this year and then, hopefully over time, get to the rest of them. 

26 minutes ago, Silver Surfer said:

No list, that sounds like work. :bigsmile: What I need is more long boxes as I have a few hundred books that are just stacked up. I thought that I might want to first sort them by series but then I also want to sort out the books that would be worthy of grading but even that pile is getting too big. 

I think I'm going to try and grade a small batch this year and then, hopefully over time, get to the rest of them. 

Careful with the long boxes, or it could wind up looking like this! :ph34r:

fJPcMTy.gif