• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Infinity Gauntlet (War, Crusade, Thanos Quest) Appreciation Thread

1,122 posts in this topic

Did anyone else...

:banana: Infinity Spoiler :banana:

Find Thanos' frozen in yellow pose the exact same as his death statue pose from the death of Captain Marvel?

http://postimg.org/image/e3rqe16pf/51db1f73/

http://postimg.org/image/bu47xlz7x/b7a02a64/

Is Marvel getting lazy or is this just his standard pose lol

Edited by dscythe

I moved into a smaller apartment last month, and had to get a storage unit. It's pretty close to where I live, and I had two reasons to go over there. One of which, was to pull a couple of long boxes to sort through this weekend, since I decided to downsize my Modern collection.

When I got over there and grabbed a couple of boxes, I remembered this thread, and decided to poke through and find the Infinity Gauntlet-related books I had put together in the last couple of years (I have many of these same books in long boxes in storage in Michigan), and bring that particular box back with me. I had another set of each of the three 6-issue sets and both Thanos Quest books, and gave them to my brother last year, since this is his favorite, as well.

Anyway, I just pulled them all out and organized them, along with some other Thanos-related books, because I thought I would share! I do miss my Iron Man #55, now. It would have looked cool with all of these.

ENJOY!

IMG_1614-1.jpg

566669dd-e5a0-4c4e-ae44-30425204a145.jpg