• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Infinity Gauntlet (War, Crusade, Thanos Quest) Appreciation Thread

1,122 posts in this topic

gotta love comic books :)

WOH!! :o

Welcome back! :applause:

lol, trying to get back to posting here for a while, was just in PMs paying my bills and figure i'd stop by. I never really cared for infinity stuff, and passed on it for years. Saw the full inf gauntlet series two summers ago at a yard sale in NM for $1 a piece though, and finally bought it.

gotta love comic books :)

WOH!! :o

Welcome back! :applause:

lol, trying to get back to posting here for a while, was just in PMs paying my bills and figure i'd stop by. I never really cared for infinity stuff, and passed on it for years. Saw the full inf gauntlet series two summers ago at a yard sale in NM for $1 a piece though, and finally bought it.

O

M

G

C

B

T

(worship)

O

M

G

C

B

T

(worship)

lol, if it makes it any better, I havent read a comic book since June either, (but a DRE list of 5 and a pull list of 30+ keeps piling up). Real life's been getting in the way, but enoughs enough, it's time I start posting again.

I've mentioned this before:

These are priceless as readers. I have loaned my copies out a few times now and can't recommend them enough. Easiest way to get the reading material in new hands. New hands = increase in potential new collectors of the originally printed comics.

Thanos: Final Threat (2012)

Reprints:Avengers Annual #7 & Marvel Two-In-One Annual #2

The Thanos Quest (2012)

Reprints: Thanos Quest #1 & #2.

6rWvMLlm.jpgAUGZY2mm.jpg

These are priceless as readers. I have loaned my copies out a few times now and can't recommend them enough. Easiest way to get the reading material in new hands. New hands = increase in potential new collectors of the originally printed comics.

The Thanos Quest (2012)

6rWvMLlm.jpgAUGZY2mm.jpg

I have a couple copies of the Final Threat, I feel like they were given as extras in lots, possibly even from these boards, I'll have to give it a read.

The Thanos Quest (2012)

I have Thanos: Final Threat, but need to get a few copies of the TQ reprint ;)

I have Thanos: Final Threat, but need to get a few copies of the TQ reprint ;)

Just got back from my indoor soccer game, settling in, about to read Thanos: The Final Threat, haven't read a comic since June, this is going to be good :D