• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Infinity Gauntlet (War, Crusade, Thanos Quest) Appreciation Thread

1,122 posts in this topic

Nice grade Ryan!

Speaking of Warlock and the Infinity Watch, here are 3 pages I recently acquired from #10, an Infinity War crossover. I've been searching for Thanos pages from this issue for ages, as Angel Medina's hyper-aggressive rendition of Thanos fighting his doppelganger has been etched in my mind for decades! I'd all but given up hope since Medina art from this series, yet alone this issue, is so hard to find... then these 3 beauties turned up :cloud9:

:headbang:

Thanks! Now to try and find one for a reasonable price :)

What grade/price range are you looking at?

I'd say buying an 8.0-ish IM55 would provide the best opportunity for capital gains 2c

Is there anything else worth reading with Thanos other than the Infinity Gauntlet saga? I came across something called "Thanos Rising", any good?

Check this out

Thanos Final Threat : Reprints Avengers Annual 7 and Marvel Two In One Annual 2 - Awesome Thanos lore story.

Is there anything else worth reading with Thanos other than the Infinity Gauntlet saga? I came across something called "Thanos Rising", any good?

Check this out

Thanos Final Threat : Reprints Avengers Annual 7 and Marvel Two In One Annual 2 - Awesome Thanos lore story.

Great, much appreciated!

I'd say buying an 8.0-ish IM55 would provide the best opportunity for capital gains 2c

Not sure yet, especially considering the 5.5s that I've seen go for $300+. So probably something around there, I'm not too interested in speculation for it, would just love to own a copy :)

Here are a couple lists of the best Thanos storylines:

http://ifanboy.com/articles/thanos-where-do-i-start/

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2013/04/26/the-greatest-thanos-stories-ever-told/

Not sure yet, especially considering the 5.5s that I've seen go for $300+. So probably something around there, I'm not too interested in speculation for it, would just love to own a copy :)

Good luck with the hunt, post your copy when you get it!

Avengers VS Thanos TPB is the BEST reprint you will find available for pre-SS/IG. It reprints Iron Man 55 all the way through til Avengers Ann #7, including the Logans Run #6 solo story plus other crossover books

Low grade is better than no grade!

Or at least that's what my wallet tells me ;)

Image_3.jpg

Sorry about the scan, I don't have a legal sized scanner.

Any IM55 grade is a great grade... because what it counts it's the story/ art Inside it. ;)

kudos

regards

Low grade is better than no grade!

Or at least that's what my wallet tells me ;)

Image_3.jpg

Sorry about the scan, I don't have a legal sized scanner.

Any IM55 grade is a great grade... because what it counts it's the story/ art Inside it. ;)

kudos

regards

Right on (thumbs u

Check this out

If you are going to read the older Thanos stuff than you should just get the Starlin Warlock TPB. Personally that is my favorite Thanos story line.