• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 10 Most WTF Wolverine Moments

62 posts in this topic

What would you do in this situation hm

menswolverine02mutant022283771-ultimatespidermanv200066evenwedontbelievethis200412page6_zpsd8c8d0f7.jpg

play hookie from school and have some fun with the GF.

OR

see what Batman wants.

Do you know what happened in the issue? Wolverine, a middle aged man, gets placed in the body of a teenager with a red headed teenage girlfriend…

Oh and I've never noticed the Batman thing on the fridge- funny because I've read the issue a half dozen times at least. Good catch!

menswolverine02mutant022283771-ultimatespidermanv200066evenwedontbelievethis200412page6_zpsd8c8d0f7.jpg

OR

see what Batman wants.

Do you know what happened in the issue? Wolverine, a middle aged man, gets placed in the body of a teenager with a red headed teenage girlfriend…

Oh and I've never noticed the Batman thing on the fridge- funny because I've read the issue a half dozen times at least. Good catch!

The article says he was more like 70-80. Sounds like Hugh Hefner's long lost brother!

- I still didn't catch the Batman note on the fridge until you said that; I was still trying to figure that out :blush:

OR

see what Batman wants.

Hey...you asked me what I would do in that situation. I am definitely taking advantage of the scenario and I am playing hookie! Humina humina

I would do what everyone else would do - and the vehemently deny wanting to do it to publicly save face.

Wolverine WTF moment... Cast Hugh Jackman as Wolverine.

:applause:

-slym (knew it wasn't just him and Logan510)

At first when the X films were new, I thought he was ok. However, upon further review, I don't really like him, especially the sappy boo-hoo scene over Jean, poorly acted scene.

so your issue isn't with Hugh, rather than whomever decided to have a polished/metro Wolverine with claws that exit from the wrong area. I agree with you on the prettyboy look, but his acting is spotty IMO. First thing that comes to my mind when I do recall the role is the crying scene when Jean/Phoenix "dies". I can't think of anyone that would be a good choice for the role, not that there are many, if any, 5' whatever gritty actors around. Had they thought outside the box, perhaps they could have casted Sully Erna from Godsmack, he's short and gritty.