• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preacher - AMC

1,535 posts in this topic

Ok so a quick recap here...

AMC Network has obtained the North American broadcast rights to Preacher, the network is not in control of its development as has been recently erroneously reported.

The television pitch has been developed for Sony Pictures Television by Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg, and Breaking Bad series writer Sam Caitlin through producer Neal Moritz’ Original Pictures.

Being a Brit, as far as I understand things (from what I read only) the time for pitches to the TV networks has pretty much come to an end and as that door closes some of the pitches received this year are being asked to produce scripts.

The timing of Seth Rogan's tweets being so close to pilot season in January suggests to me they be a reaction to being asked to come on board with Sony... or possibly hearing a -script was requested. Dunno.

I think we are all going to be busy leading up to Christmas and pilot season (mid-Jan) is going to be upon is before we know it. It's going to be pretty damn soon before we know if anything is starting to happen this coming year or not.

The prices on these are still going up...

I wonder how long until it all stabilizes....I sold 3 copies of preacher #1 and absolute, and I'm pretty taped out.....now I'm just wondering if it was a good idea to sell now or not....

The prices on these are still going up...

I wonder how long until it all stabilizes....I sold 3 copies of preacher #1 and absolute, and I'm pretty taped out.....now I'm just wondering if it was a good idea to sell now or not....

I'm in the same boat, I think selling now, especially raw, is a good idea. Lotta people probably rifling through long boxes, digging up NM copies and shipping to CGC. Might be better to beat the crowd (thumbs u

2c