• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMICLINK - The Final Countdown

128 posts in this topic

Wow, Little Dot 1 in 9.6 jumped in the last seconds from $14,000 to $25,928! :o

I was going for the 4.5 copy & lost out in the last second... :tonofbricks:

Sorry- I had my eye on that and bid quite a bit over the sale price. Thanks for not bidding higher- I probably would still have won it but at a significantly higher price! Tomorrow treasures has had a raw unrestored copy on eBay vg+ for a while that I considered buying.

I think it's a pretty important book for the hobby. 1st appearance of a pathologically diagnosable obsessive compulsive character (psychotic about dots.)

143297.jpg.48bb9369b7ea8bd2c3d6c417c3e5b944.jpg

Sorry- I had my eye on that and bid quite a bit over the sale price. Thanks for not bidding higher- I probably would still have won it but at a significantly higher price! Tomorrow treasures has had a raw unrestored copy on eBay vg+ for a while that I considered buying.

I think it's a pretty important book for the hobby. 1st appearance of a pathologically diagnosable obsessive compulsive character (psychotic about dots.)

The holes bothered me too much

that is one beautiful 4.5. Congrats!

Well congratulations! I had considered maxing my bid to $65 over what it went for so I'm very glad to know that it still would have been a losing bid. I think it's a beautiful copy so hope it's even better looking in person when you get it!

Had interest in the below books in hopes of a deal on one of them.

All but one book finished at 90% of GPA or more

All but three basiclly finished at GPA or above

9 of 15 finished over GPA

3 finished WAY over GPA

This auction more pre-last day runup than usual.

There was only one book I was tracking that sat at less than 50% of GPA with a day to go (and then finished at 90% of GPA). Most books I was watching had already surpassed 70% of GPA, and kept moving. Quiet a few that were already near or above GPA saw no further bidding on their last day.

The Archie 50 ran up to 80% and then sat there until the auction closed.

143323.jpg.4bb9fe9e8663db56fdd2e6b2112912d5.jpg