• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nov heritage auction.

329 posts in this topic

Has anyone received their winnings yet? Mine hasn't even been posted yet. It's going to be so lonely this Christmas without my Planet #1 :cry:

Nope, my winnings have not been shipped yet.

Your Planet #1 is beautiful, grats again.

Has anyone received their winnings yet? Mine hasn't even been posted yet. It's going to be so lonely this Christmas without my Planet #1 :cry:

Nope, my winnings have not been shipped yet.

Your Planet #1 is beautiful, grats again.

Mine arrived today. Opened the box. Swooned. Then had to leave for the airport on a business trip

What do you expect living in Vladivostok?

Mine turned up a couple of days ago. :D

Offtopic: HA needs to work on their packing - sending raw books in one sheet of bubble wrap floating around in an oversized box.

Raw books aren't even sandwiched betw cardboard, just one sheet of cardboard on the back side of the book and a rubberband around the whole thing with the rubberband cutting into the sides of the book.

Are you kidding me HA...get it together down in Texas.

Sorry for the rant.

Offtopic: HA needs to work on their packing - sending raw books in one sheet of bubble wrap floating around in an oversized box.

Raw books aren't even sandwiched betw cardboard, just one sheet of cardboard on the back side of the book and a rubberband around the whole thing with the rubberband cutting into the sides of the book.

Sorry for the rant.

Hey Johnny,

This is a surprise to me as I have bought several raw books from Heritage, they have always come with bags/ board and in a box/ or wrapped in bubble wrap which was taped to hold it in place.

:(

Sorry for the rant.

Hey Johnny,

This is a surprise to me as I have bought several raw books from Heritage, they have always come with bags/ board and in a box/ or wrapped in bubble wrap which was taped to hold it in place.

I've found their packaging to be pretty good overall but you can tell when they have new people packing. My most recent shipment was all raw books sandwiched between two regularly pices of cardboard wrapped in one wrap of bubble wrap, and bouncing around inside a FedEx box. Nothing was damaged but that was miraculous. Johnny's box and mine must have been wrapped by the same person.

Sorry for the rant.

Hey Johnny,

I've found their packaging to be pretty good overall but you can tell when they have new people packing. My most recent shipment was all raw books sandwiched between two regularly pices of cardboard wrapped in one wrap of bubble wrap, and bouncing around inside a FedEx box. Nothing was damaged but that was miraculous. Johnny's box and mine must have been wrapped by the same person.

Yup, this is what I got.

After lodging a complaint and voicing my concerns with packing they add wrap to the next package so the book doesn't 'float' in the box, but then they wrap a rubberband around the book...why not just use an alligator clip. Luckily it didn't damage the book, but it wasn't because of the packers lack of effort.