• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superworld Comics - great experience

22 posts in this topic

I just wanted to share my recent positive experience with Superworld Comics and to give a shout out to Ted. I recently bought a Tec 58 from him and his grading, shipping, and service were all first rate. Furthermore, Ted's communication and professionalism was excellent. I bought the book on a Tuesday and had in my house by Thursday. Thanks Ted.

Ted has great books and he's a fun guy. And, he has the Rhino at his convention booth, too.

Ted is a fun chap. The guy loves music and he draws his own comics.

My most recent order from Ted was for a HG Marvel Feature #4 (Ant-Man re-intro). As usual, the transaction went smoothly and I was a happy camper. But what really stood out was the awesome ant sketch he included on the cardboard insert. Such a cool surprise!

I used to be a regular Teddie (I like that!) and always sought him out first at cons. Living in Boston I was able to make a few trips to his place as well. Huge!

Ted is basically a nut! One of the funniest and most enthusiastic guys I have ever met. Whenever I called him I said "This is Rusty Staples") and he immediately knew me.

And if you pointed out a problem with a book he missed, there was never an argument or an excuse. He would usually laugh and jokingly berate himself while making an adjustment.

Had a wonderful chat with Ted at Heroes Con in June. I saw a book that I wanted. He gave me a great price, but I had already spent all my money. Two months later I raised the funds for the book. He honored the price he quoted at Heroes, and we had a great transaction. A top-notch guy and comic book seller!