• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - UNCANNY X-MEN 266 1ST GAMBIT

15 posts in this topic

purchased on the boards, please provide your grades as this was sold to me with a specific grade in mind. I have an idea but want to get some additional opinions.

GRADE IS IN

9.8 WHITE

comic150_zps5806aa6f.jpegcomic151_zps19c48942.jpeg

Again, I’d say between 9.4 and 9.6 because of the slight spine tics on the BC, but FC is so sweet I really don’t know. It is similar to my copy, if you wish to compare, which was also graded in-between: (thumbs u

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=319570&Number=7164349#Post7164349

congratualtions.gifHector! Was it pressed and cleaned before submitting? Will you be posting pictures of the slabbed book when you get the chance?
yep pressed and cleaned

here's the book -sold it earlier today (don't have a scanner that scans slabs..yet)

D870AECD-24D6-49A6-8F2E-81D78729F50F_zpslyrgnacz.jpg

congrats,

Do you mind me asking who pressed it. Joey? If you'd like you can PM me.

I'm in the process of deciding who to send some books too.

It was a friend of mine who only does his books and the occasional book of mine. :sorry: