• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 28

15 posts in this topic

I didn't think the accumulation of defects including the two (2) large CB creases at the top of this book would allow for a grade of 5.5? Where did I go wrong?smiley-confused001.gif

Actually, those are not creases at the top, but the webs. The only crease is the bottom R corner. The minor damage is on the back with some moisture damage.

Thanks,

mike

I didn't think the accumulation of defects including the two (2) large CB creases at the top of this book would allow for a grade of 5.5? Where did I go wrong?smiley-confused001.gif

Actually, those are not creases at the top, but the webs. The only crease is the bottom R corner. The minor damage is on the back with some moisture damage.

Thanks,

mike

Hi Mike,

Don't mean to rain on your parade (okay, yes I do) Check out the details on other ASM #28 before you say that those are not CB creases.

HA Amazing Spider-man #28 Search